Packaging: Retail Kit
Spindle Speed: 7200
Buffer: 8
Condition: New

http://www.frys.com/product/7325974

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Cool. In41. Time to upgrade the PS3! Yes!!!!!

Do you happen to have a screenshot or cached html of the 1TB drive at $69.99? I swear it said the sale went till today to get the sale price but today the sale price is gone from the site. It would be much appreciated if you could send the screenshot if you do. Or if you know where I could find it. Thanks.

timothynicholasjones said:   Do you happen to have a screenshot or cached html of the 1TB drive at $69.99? I swear it said the sale went till today to get the sale price but today the sale price is gone from the site. It would be much appreciated if you could send the screenshot if you do. Or if you know where I could find it. Thanks.Their regular sale prices are from Friday to the following Thrusday, so if it was one of those it should still be good today. They often have specials pre and post xmas though, essentially two sales in one week, and it was probably only good through the 24th.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014