• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.frys.com/ads/audio-video-television-cameras-portable-...

If you look at the AD, it should be the 1st on the right. Call to reserve is the key. I just got one, goodluck to all!!

Member Summary

Sony KDL50EX645 LED (13.88kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Great TV and good Price. Feature laden Sony Smart TV with built in wi-fi that seems to be going for $1000 everywhere else. Drove an hour and a half each way to go get one of these for my son today. If 3D isn't important to you I haven't seen a better deal in this price point for this size yet this season.

Thanks OP!!! Surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Green for sure on this!

Agree with the poster above. I picked one up at the Fry's in Fountain Valley, CA, and seems to be a solid deal. Thanks, OP!

Is this deal dead? Link goes to main page

when we bought ours it did says it had to be picked up by 12/24 so i suspect it is dead. If the deal comes back around it is a nice set as my son set his up yesterday and it is a beautiful set with a great picture and nice features. Solid value IMO

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014