code2: 5offmovie

Brave

Sparkle

Terms here

You can search for more movies too.

http://www.toysrusmovies.com/

Pulled from SD

Member Summary

Good deal! Can the iPad App allow you to stream this movie over air play to a TV?

dawizard said:   Good deal! Can the iPad App allow you to stream this movie over air play to a TV?

I do not even know if there is an iPad app for this yet.

ok well there is a Universal app just found this

Toys"R"Us Movies Player

So I would think yes then you should be able to stream

Turns out this code only works for Buying movies, not for rental. Check your credit card, you are being charged in full if you are renting a movie. Talking to customer service hell now to revert the charges.

You need to give your credit card if you are first time user

Rented last weekend (Brave) for a buck twenty @ Redbox. Seems a better route until you have a TRU on your doorstep.

Thanks Archana. Wish they have rental option for all movies.

IndianInUSA said:   Thanks Archana. Wish they have rental option for all movies.

Rentals are cheaper at Redbox. I haven't even tried toysrus movies yet. Thought the free codes would work for all

I could not able to place the order ( rent movie), the "submit order" is not responding. I think as we enter the promotion code, the net order total goes to $-0.01 Do anyone able to place the order by using this code?

It said -0.01 and I placed the order. But email order told it charged the credit card for 5$ and when contacted customer care, they confirmed that this $5 off is only for purchase, not for the rent. anyone got this free rental?

Family Movies @ToysRUS Movies

Code: 5OFFMOVIE for $5 off Movie Purchase from the category

works only for purchase - not rentals.

Google Play app here
iOS App Store here

Don't see any expiration date with this code

Thanks Archena. Is there a way to search the movie based on price (low to high)?

IndianInUSA said:   Thanks Archena. Is there a way to search the movie based on price (low to high)?

I don't think so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014