• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 Free Album Downloads - A Collection Of The Most Relaxing Music In The Universe (New Age & Classical)

Amazon has A Collection Of The Most Relaxing New Age Music In The Universe, a 20 track New Age Sampler featuring mostly piano arrangements for FREE.

Link - New Age album [Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Most-Relaxing-Music-Universe/dp...

They also have A Collection Of The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe, with 30 tracks and over 2 and a half hours of music for FREE. (Thanks andyk)

Link - Classical album [Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/Collection-Relaxing-Classical-Music-Univer...

mp3pla-net op

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Most Relaxing Music In The Universe
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks!

Woodchuckle (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 11:28p) |

Thanks BB and Merry Christmas!!!

darlamack (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 2:53a) |

free albums. why not?

full length in high quality samples?
if so, they are not samples. they are free albums.

afreind (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 8:53p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a way to skip the "MP3 Downloader" installation?

Aapun said:   Is there a way to skip the "MP3 Downloader" installation?

No.

Great thanks!! Nice post. I love relaxing music and especially classical...

I have this one already and it's great ($.99):

Most Relaxing too

WHAT A PAIN THAT MP3 DOWNLOADER IS

Always takes 10 or more minutes to install it.

Simply not worth the agravation.

Thanks OP

notnow said:   WHAT A PAIN THAT MP3 DOWNLOADER IS

I've never had a problem with it...

(removed)

Thanks for the post, very nice.

Thanks for the post I love New Age music.

It took me 63 seconds. Your 'puter must be kinda slow!

Thanks, BB.

Thanks !!

Thanks!

I've never had an issue with the Amazon loader... Works like a charm for me.

Wow, if a simple thing like loading a program stresses you out that much, you must really need THE MOST RELAXING MUSIC IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

I also have had problems with the downloader. After insatllation and downloading the music, I couldn't find it. I downloaded multiple times and the same result. I searched directories and such, but still couldn't find it.

thanks bb.

Mostly Japanese artists, can't wait to give it a listen. Thanks. I certainly didn't mind jumping through the app hoop to get these free albums.

noknot said:   I also have had problems with the downloader. After insatllation and downloading the music, I couldn't find it. I downloaded multiple times and the same result. I searched directories and such, but still couldn't find it.Open Amazon MP3 Downloader. The default parent directory should be Amazon MP3. The application should show you what the download directory it is using for each song or album. In the case of these two albums the subfolder will be "Various artists".

great! thank you

noknot said:   I also have had problems with the downloader. After insatllation and downloading the music, I couldn't find it. I downloaded multiple times and the same result. I searched directories and such, but still couldn't find it.

If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 Check "My Music" or "Music library" and there will be a folder called Amazon MP3.

I've never had a problem with the downloader and, cripes, the music is free!

That said, loved the 3-star review on the new-age album.

Suggestion, sign up to IFTTT.com (IF This Then That) and subscribe to the recipe which sends you an email automatically whenever a new album is added to the Amazon MP3 charts, and you will be able to find out about these immediately, directly .. .

Recipe detail can be found here: Amazon Free MP3 email Recipe

Aapun said:   Is there a way to skip the "MP3 Downloader" installation?
YES, when you buy, box pops up, click skip installation, then go to cloud player and download one track at a time.

Switch to Linux and Amazon will see you don't support the downloader, and let you download the songs...

Thanks OP

Green for you, OP

Another good deal (or two in this case). Thanks Butcherboy!

thanks!

Thanks BB and Merry Christmas!!!

free albums. why not?

full length in high quality samples?
if so, they are not samples. they are free albums.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.