• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seiko Men's Perpetual Calendar Watch (SNQ101) for $79 at Ashford

"The future of timekeeping. Once set, the calendar on this Seiko watch automatically adjusts for odd and even months, including February of leap years. Stainless steel bracelet and round case. Black dial with silvertone stick indices, logo and date window. Perpetual calendar movement. Water resistant to 100 meters."

Note: Not a Kinetic or Automatic Seiko, but a well-proven quartz. Over the years, I've come to really trust and respect their Quartz watches. Not so much of a fan of their automatics, and the Kinetics still seem a bit pricey for nicer styles, even on sale. I'm eager to try the perpetual date product. Don't know about you, but my date is usually wrong each month until I notice and adjust it. With several watches, it is a nuisance to keep them all accurate. My lazy self, I suppose, but I've never made it a start-of-month habit to reset the dates.

How to get this deal:
Click here to go to Ashford Seiko SNQ101 Link at Ashford

Add to Shopping Cart for $129

At checkout apply Exclusive $50 Off Coupon Code: D2BPERP79 [Exp. 12/25/2012]

Final Price: $129 - $50 Coupon = $79 + Free Shipping + No Tax (Except NY)

Amazon offers it for $20 more, and generally good reviews. I've bought quite a few Seiko watches from Ashford.com w/good quality and delivery, too. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002X79MZC/

I only buy luminous dial watches, and keep an eye out for this type of bracelet band because it mimics much more expensive watches.

Nice deal; thanks for OP at d2b

Ashford
See Ashford discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Seiko Men's Perpetual Calendar Watch (SNQ101)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014