• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
A New 2 Year Activation or 2 Year Qualified Upgrade is required for all handset purchases for this price. Available colors are: blue, white and red.
Includes a free Costco 6-piece accessory bonus pack.The pack includes a 3-1 charger, two leather cases, two screen protectors in a reusable carrying case.
Offer ends on Tuesday, December 25, 2012.
*This device requires a data package

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this looks pretty good. i have to see if i qualify for an upgrade...

found the link...and i am eligible for an upgrade. my wife wants me to get an iphone 5...

I just bought this phone at Staples yesterday. Sale price was $99.95, got a $50.00 discount for trading in a smart phone, $50.00 mail in rebate and a $25.00 Google Play credit. This is the best deal that i have seen on this phone.

ldtmcfadden said:   I just bought this phone at Staples yesterday. Sale price was $99.95, got a $50.00 discount for trading in a smart phone, $50.00 mail in rebate and a $25.00 Google Play credit. This is the best deal that i have seen on this phone.

i just went to local Staples, they had the phone for $100 with $25 google play credit but that was it, not other trade in credit that they knew about. still beats the costco price though.

I was wondering, What are all of you sending in for the $50 Costco Rebate?
The rebate form asks for a copy of the T-Mobile Wireless agreement.
I did not get one. Called Costco and one rep said not necessary.
Called again, the other said I can send in a 13 page copy of the T-Mobile agreement from their website. Its optional.
I don't want to loose out on $250 (Family Plan) Costco cards.

Thanks in Advance

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014