• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apologies for the short description, but this was all that was provided. Seems like it might make an accurate squirrel / camping gun.

Link

This is the 22-45 version of the MK512. Comes with a 5.5" bull barrel, adjustable sights, and two 10rd mags.

Price: $285.00

Member Summary
Staff Summary

is this an in-store deal only? I don't see any obvious way to pay for it online or get it shipped.

jbigboote said:   is this an in-store deal only? I don't see any obvious way to pay for it online or get it shipped.

You have to call and order on the phone.

GG

gatorglenn said:   jbigboote said:   is this an in-store deal only? I don't see any obvious way to pay for it online or get it shipped.

You have to call and order on the phone.

GG

Probably safe to assume shipping is not included in that $285 price then.

Good seller. Bought more than once. Shipping is $18

jbigboote said:   is this an in-store deal only? I don't see any obvious way to pay for it online or get it shipped.

No storefront. You call or email him to buy. Good prices if he has what you are looking for.

mspeter said:   Good seller. Bought more than once. Shipping is $18
Ditto!

Man, that dude needs some spellcheck!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014