• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
tomprc said:   Dead now.
How do you mean? If one was able to add the offer to their card via just4u, it should still be a go. If you mean the offer is no longer showing up if you did not already add it, then, I dunno.

Right. No longer showing for new card.

Just bought a $200 variable card with cash....only paid $175.xx

I bought a $200 variable card this afternoon, charged it to my AMEX. Paid $175.95
Just for fun I drove to a neighboring Vons and started to buy another, but the Vons discount didn't pop up.
I did have to register for the discount on the Vons website previously. They didn't promote this discount, but when I dug around for it (after reading about it here) I found it easily enough.

No showing up for me.

Jeff36 said:   No showing up for me.

Yeah, they pulled the offer. If you haven't already loaded it to your card, you are out of luck.....

I loaded this on my card when it was first posted.

I went yesterday and purchased a $200 variable card (happened to have only a $5.95 activation fee), it took $30 off.

End result: $175.95 for a $200 card So about 12% Cash Back

$15 OFF $100

Visa Gift Cards

Buy 2 $50 Visa Gift Cards, save $15 instantly.*

Offer Type: One-time

Expires 4/2/2013

Added

Offer Details: While supplies last. Purchase must be made in one transaction. Limit one coupon per household. Gift cards are subject to their own applicable terms and conditions and fees (if applicable). All trademarks are property of their respective owners. The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank (tm) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. MetaBank member FDIC Expires 04/02/2013.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014