• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

I don't know much about this company or software. So I am posting for info only. You may want to use an email address that you don't mind getting spam email in.

Member Summary

Blu-ray / DVD to MP4 Ripper (4MediaSoft)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Rip Blu-ray and DVD Discs to Different Formats
Your collection of Blu-ray and DVD discs is impressive, except for the fact that all of that wonderful entertainment is locked up into little plastic circles. It's all data, right? So why should that data be confined to such limited playback channels? Time to up your game, and take your movie collection with you on whatever platform or gadget tickles your fancy! And you can do just that with today's discount software promotion, 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper!

4Videosoft Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper lets you rip Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and video files to a variety of popular formats, compatible with a multitude of platforms. With support for AVI, MOV, WMV and HD video formats like HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, it's a near certainty that you will find exactly what you need in this amazing package. Best of all, the latest technologies mean you can get your conversions done in record time with 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper.

To make sure you get exactly what you want, and nothing that you don't, 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper offers you the ability to edit video clip lengths and crop videos. You can even merge several different video segments together into one clip, great for multi-part downloads. Want to add your own brand to a video? Just use 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MP4 Ripper to add a watermark, in either text, image, or both, to the screen position of your choosing.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

big deal, nothing is really free, only five minutes of time then one must buy, what a sham

Once you use code to register, your time is unlimited. I like that you can edit video, join video files, and such. Thanks, OP.

greener said:   big deal, nothing is really free, only five minutes of time then one must buy, what a sham

Did you bother entering a valid email address before downloading? They send you the registration code which makes it unlimited use.

Raven69 said:   greener said:   big deal, nothing is really free, only five minutes of time then one must buy, what a sham

Did you bother entering a valid email address before downloading? They send you the registration code which makes it unlimited use.

I dunno about him but I didn't even have to put in my e-mail address it was auto typed in when I loaded the page lol. I did have to make up a fake name though.

Thanks OP. was straight forward

Bitsdujour - gotten free stuff from them before, no problems.

greener said:   big deal, nothing is really free, only five minutes of time then one must buy, what a sham
you sound like those people that get all offended when you ask for their name and phone number so they can get a FREE membership/savings card to get access to sale prices. OMG I HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY NAME? WTF? WHY? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY INFORMATION? TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO GIVE OUT! stfu already.

I grabbed it, but it's not as nice as handbrake. It does apparently support nvidia and amd GPU encoding, but didn't try it. The mp4 settings only allow AAC encoding (couldn't find any DD AC3 5.1 passthru) and the encoder settings only allow setting a bitrate (I prefer the handbrake "quality" setting).

It might be nice as a free blueray ripper, but I didn't see any options for saving the rip prior to encoding.

Cheers.

What version is it? They had this same offer back in July 2012 and it gave v5.0.22. So is this an update?

Noah, the version is 5.0.28, so maybe a minor upgrade?

Thanks OP! Downloaded and registered with no problems at all!

Worked like a charm, thank you!!!! Great deal.

Free version 5 minutes only. Waste of time

Works once it's been registered for more then the 5 minutes.

Download BD-Rebuilder from jdobbs.com. It can let you rip a blue-ray to m2ts (mkv) format, and create an AVCHD DVD-9 or DVD-5 disk. You can find other "free" alternatives on doom9.com or dvdhelp.com too.

I got the registration code, but the download links in the email are dead for me. I tried on two different computers. Is it working for anyone else?

chrispitude said:   I got the registration code, but the download links in the email are dead for me. I tried on two different computers. Is it working for anyone else?

Their download link is dead, but I just downloaded trial from Developer's site and worked fine inputting "registered name" from email and the code.

briankh said:   Their download link is dead, but I just downloaded trial from Developer's site and worked fine inputting "registered name" from email and the code.

Thank you!

Just curious....any advantage over handbrake? I know using handbrake usually means you have to rip with dvdfab decryptor first. Any chance this does it all in one step? If so, would be a timesaver.

I didn't take advantage of this deal but I did install and use Handbrake and it works great. So if you're lazy <like me> and just want something to work right the first time without having to give an email or register anything, Handbrake seems to be the clear winner. Thanks OP.

It is still working for a few hours. Just did it. It crapped out the first time, then worked the second. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014