• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft website link

Add Windows Media Center to Windows 8 Pro

If your PC is running Windows 8 Pro and you'd like to get Windows 8 Media Center Pack so you can watch and record live TV with Windows Media Center, you can take advantage of the following special offer:
For a limited time, get Windows 8 Media Center Pack for free **

To receive a free product key and get Windows 8 Media Center Pack, provide a valid email address in the space provided. Once you receive your free product key through the email address you provided, follow the instructions for adding Windows 8 Media Center Pack that appear later on this page.

-----
I received my key in minutes.....
-----

Member Summary

Windows Media Center for Windows 8 Pro
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op!

thank you

that isn't standard with Win 8??? Wasn't it on Win 7?

kdbrich said:   that isn't standard with Win 8??? Wasn't it on Win 7?Must be ready for customers to beta test.

I bought (5) Win7 Desktops over the last 6 months from Staple$ and received 5 free-after-rebate Win8 Pro keys from Microsoft / Staples. I then sent 5 requests for Media Center keys using 2 different email addresses but only received 2. Further email requests just get me the same 2 Media Center keys over and over again. How the heck can I get the remaining Media Center keys other than opening new email addresses ?

open new email addresses.

The one annoying thing is this is free for PRO- my laptop came with win8 regular. ugh.

blueribb said:   I bought (5) Win7 Desktops over the last 6 months from Staple$ and received 5 free-after-rebate Win8 Pro keys from Microsoft / Staples. I then sent 5 requests for Media Center keys using 2 different email addresses but only received 2. Further email requests just get me the same 2 Media Center keys over and over again. How the heck can I get the remaining Media Center keys other than opening new email addresses ?

if you have gmail you could try to adding periods trick, i.e. if your email is test@gmail.com, you can add any number of periods and it will still go through to you as normal: t.e.s.t...........@gmail.com

Anyone know if we should get this now even if we dont have win8 yet? Does it have to be installed now?

Thanks,
SteveG

sgogo said:   Anyone know if we should get this now even if we dont have win8 yet? Does it have to be installed now?

Thanks,
SteveG

I just signed up and got the e-mail with the p-key. Looks like good till 1/31/13 so you may as well get it --- it takes a few seconds.

can it be used with Win7 ultimate? I do not like win 8.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014