Lifetime Cash Back:

Windows Media Center for Windows 8 Pro Free for a Limited time

First page
1 of 2
ScottMalinowski
12/24/12 9:28 AM
Microsoft website link

Add Windows Media Center to Windows 8 Pro

If your PC is running Windows 8 Pro and you'd like to get Windows 8 Media Center Pack so you can watch and record live TV with Windows Media Center, you can take advantage of the following special offer:
For a limited time, get Windows 8 Media Center Pack for free **

To receive a free product key and get Windows 8 Media Center Pack, provide a valid email address in the space provided. Once you receive your free product key through the email address you provided, follow the instructions for adding Windows 8 Media Center Pack that appear later on this page.

-----
I received my key in minutes.....
-----
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Dec. 24, 2012 @ 12:12pm
WikiPost
12/24/12 9:28 AM
Windows Media Center for Windows 8 Pro [ image/jpeg - 73.11kB ]
djmoksha
12/24/12 9:35 AM
thanks op!
thaiicon
12/24/12 10:39 AM
thank you
kdbrich
12/24/12 10:55 AM
that isn't standard with Win 8??? Wasn't it on Win 7?
c3688t
12/24/12 11:09 AM
kdbrich said:   

that isn't standard with Win 8??? Wasn't it on Win 7?

Must be ready for customers to beta test.
blueribb
12/24/12 11:10 AM
I bought (5) Win7 Desktops over the last 6 months from Staple$ and received 5 free-after-rebate Win8 Pro keys from Microsoft / Staples. I then sent 5 requests for Media Center keys using 2 different email addresses but only received 2. Further email requests just get me the same 2 Media Center keys over and over again. How the heck can I get the remaining Media Center keys other than opening new email addresses ?
wp746911
12/24/12 11:25 AM
open new email addresses.

The one annoying thing is this is free for PRO- my laptop came with win8 regular. ugh.
impasse
12/24/12 11:28 AM
blueribb said:   

I bought (5) Win7 Desktops over the last 6 months from Staple$ and received 5 free-after-rebate Win8 Pro keys from Microsoft / Staples. I then sent 5 requests for Media Center keys using 2 different email addresses but only received 2. Further email requests just get me the same 2 Media Center keys over and over again. How the heck can I get the remaining Media Center keys other than opening new email addresses ?

if you have gmail you could try to adding periods trick, i.e. if your email is test@gmail.com, you can add any number of periods and it will still go through to you as normal: t.e.s.t...........@gmail.com
sgogo
12/24/12 11:38 AM
Anyone know if we should get this now even if we dont have win8 yet? Does it have to be installed now?

Thanks,
SteveG
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.