• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target website shows VM iPhone 4S for $449.99. Went to my local target to pick it up and it was marked down for $399.99 for the iPhone 4S 16GB. Used my red card to make it $379. Solid deal IMO!

Not sure if this deal is regional...I'm in the Central FL area.

Member Summary

Virgin Mobile iPhone 4S
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty good deal especially with VM's $30/month plan, nice find.

should be nationwide, its available in CA as well. only complaint is that it cant be unlocked to be used for other USA networks.

Isn't it a Sprint mvno? I think the Sprint phones come unlocked. Are we sure this isn't?

zelman said:   Isn't it a Sprint mvno? I think the Sprint phones come unlocked. Are we sure this isn't?

Sprint iphone when unlocked, is able to be used outside of USA. however,it is life locked , prohibiting it to be used on tmobile and ATT network. that is my understanding.

wiru said:   zelman said:   Isn't it a Sprint mvno? I think the Sprint phones come unlocked. Are we sure this isn't?

Sprint iphone when unlocked, is able to be used outside of USA. however,it is life locked , prohibiting it to be used on tmobile and ATT network. that is my understanding.
Nevermind.

I can't imagine someone buying this over the nexus 4. I guess if u don't' want to wait for it to be in stock you wouldn't get the nexus 4, but this is still alot for a 4s with a tiny screen.

kchunk said:   Target website shows VM iPhone 4S for $449.99. Went to my local target to pick it up and it was marked down for $399.99 for the iPhone 4S 16GB. Used my red card to make it $379. Solid deal IMO!

Not sure if this deal is regional...I'm in the Central FL area.

ygpm. My store said $449.

Edit: nm; my store's employees are idiots. 1 store said $449. Another said $649 & a 3rd said they didn't carry it. I called the first store back with the item # and had c/s look it up & they finally confirmed $399. Unfortunately, I bought mine on black friday & they wouldn't adjust claiming I only had 15 days. Can't return/rebuy because it had a $100gc & returns for $349.ay.
Thanks anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014