Android - Enormous List Of Holiday Game And App Deals From The Play Store
The folks over at androidpolice.com are maintaining what they call:

Our Enormous List Of Holiday Game And App Deals From The Play Store

Couple of goodies I've found include:

DosBox Turbo - $1.49 [from $3.99]
SwiftKey 3 - $1.99 [from $3.99]
Angry Birds Space HD - $0.99 [from $2.99]
DocumentsToGo Full Version Key - $8.95 [from $14.95]

As I post this to the Forum, there are the following number of Apps in the following categories: (updating counts as more have been added)

8 - Productivity
8 - Navigation/Maps
15 - System Tools/Customization
2 - Social/Communication
6 - Media
11 - Everything Else
57 - Games

and they close the list by saying:

"Just to reiterate, we'll be updating this list over the next few days as we find more deals. Stay tuned."

Member Summary

Logo (11.77kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

List has been updated.. even more goodies now!

Awesome, Electrodroid Pro is on there. I love that app. For anyone who does any sort of electrical or EE work its handy as hell. Quick resistor tables, capacitor tables, pin-outs, filter calculators, etc.

Awesome, Electrodroid Pro is on there. I love that app. For anyone who does any sort of electrical or EE work its handy as hell. Quick resistor tables, capacitor tables, pin-outs, filter calculators, etc.

Thanks, picked up a couple items cheap.

DOS emulation on android? Had no idea. MOO2 on Nexus 7 here I come...

PS. If you like hex map strategy war games, check out Great Big War Game for $.99, reg $2.99.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rubicon.dev.gb...
4.5 stars and IGN mobile "strategy game of the year" for 2012.

Danzilla said:   DOS emulation on android? Had no idea. MOO2 on Nexus 7 here I come...

PS. If you like hex map strategy war games, check out Great Big War Game for $.99, reg $2.99.

I Second That! Great Big War Game is awesome.

The 0.99 sales on most Gameloft games have expired. Most of them are good but not great, though. Wild Blood is still 0.99. Great graphics but somewhat painful control...

Danzilla said:   DOS emulation on android? Had no idea. MOO2 on Nexus 7 here I come...
DosBox Turbo is still on Sale. I've been playing Wing Commander in SVGA mode on my Nexus 7, as well as Daggerfall and Fallout! Most GoG games work great too, been playing lots of Warcraft II and MOO2 on the train to work. This is the best DOS emulator for Android. There is even a Youtube Tutorial on how to get Half-life working (with Windows 98).. but be warned you'll need a fast/modern Android device for Half-Life!!

Danzilla said:   PS. If you like hex map strategy war games, check out Great Big War Game for $.99, reg $2.99.

GBWG is still on sale.. Love this game too!

Most of the Gameloft games on the list are no longer on sale.. I guess the sale will probably end later today or tomorrow for the rest of the list.

Gururise said:   DosBox Turbo is still on Sale. I've been playing Wing Commander in SVGA mode on my Nexus 7, as well as Daggerfall and Fallout! Most GoG games work great too, been playing lots of Warcraft II and MOO2 on the train to work. This is the best DOS emulator for Android.
Most of the Gameloft games on the list are no longer on sale.. I guess the sale will probably end later today or tomorrow for the rest of the list.

I have Nexus 7, too. But how do you play Wing Commander without a mouse or a keyboard? I have the original Bard's Tale I, II, III from the Bard's Tale game on Google Play.
But to play them without a keyboard is really inconvenient. It would be really cool if I can play the long list of GOG.com games on Android.

Gururise said:   

I thought so but I was wrong. It's not over yet.
Gameloft puts Nova 3 back to the 0.99 list today. It's taking me over 2 hours to download. There must be many people downloading now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014