• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
25 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator

Super Hot ~ Get it while it lasts

Sears.com is carrying this 25 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator for $2499.99
An instant discount of $700 will automatically appear in the shopping cart (Limited time)
Apply $250 off $1499 coupon code "KITCH250" on it (Limited Time)
During checkout, opt for in-store pickup to save on shipping cost
Final Price: $2499.99 - $700 - $250 = $1549.99 + Free In-Store Pickup

Compare: AJ Madison ($1999.00) | Abes Of Maine ($2249.10) | Best Buy ($2339.99) | Home Depot ($2499.00)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fridge
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You will need a truck for store pickup.

$69.99 Shipping if you don,t have a truck.

In my area Home Depot and Menards both have truck rentals for ~$25/hr. Might be worth considering if you don't have a truck.

GearGuy2007 said:   In my area Home Depot and Menards both have truck rentals for ~$25/hr. Might be worth considering if you don't have a truck.

Not worth the hassle of renting, or lugging this around when $70 pays for INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY, at least to my address. $10 for hauling away existing refrigerator.

why pay them $10 to haul away the old refrigerator when you can recycle it for $25 in you're pocket at the local scrap yard?

some utilities are even offering to pick up your old refrig for free and even pay you, $30 here in Indianapolis.

yea outstanding reviews, good price, but I wish it was counter depth, also don't forget 10% discover and FW CashBack

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04688733000P

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1246643/

djchriswilley said:   why pay them $10 to haul away the old refrigerator when you can recycle it for $25 in you're pocket at the local scrap yard?will local scrap yard come to your place to pickup?

Habitat for Humanity will pick up at your house for free, and you get a tax deduction.

If you have a working refrigerator, put it on Craigslist. Or give it away. If it doesn't, put it out by the curb and a scrapper will at least make a few bucks off of it. It will be gone in short order.

Thanks OP!. We needed one. The old one goes to the garage.
Does the installation include the water connection?

Purchased on the 29th, delivered the 31st for my parents. When you checkout online is tries to get you to buy a new water line, but I didn't. The installers installed a new line for free, though I may change it to a better quality line.

So far so good, and my mom loves her new fridge. Perfect timing as the old one broke on Christmas eve - VERY good thing they have a second fridge in the garage!

The deal was still alive a week ago, but I managed to fool around long enough and yesterday at least (20 Jan 13) it was dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014