rated:
Merry Christmas fellow Fatwalleters!!!

Lowest price I've ever seen..linky

Member Summary

Apple TV
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hearing all of this makes me glad that I ordered from Amazon. I'll just let someone else take the one I ordered for pic... (more)

ludrus (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 4:02p) |

Nothing says "Christmas" like asking if you can steal other people's work.

slickdeal45 (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 6:37p) |

The Fountain Valley store has ALWAYS been a clown store. TOTALLY unorganized.

aus (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 7:57p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

SKU 885909516230 shows as 3rd (latest) generation.

Did a similar deal the weekend after Thanksgiving but also included a $10 HDMI cable. If you have a second generation Apple TV, you can sell it for more than this price (since it can be jailbroken they are worth more) and buy this one and make money on the deal.

Now Live. N42! Thanks OP!

shipping and tax kills it for most.better off get it from Amazon or elsewhere.

Submit a price request to Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Apple-TV-MD199LL-NEWEST-VERSION/dp/B007I5J... , they may match it.

i just did, if lot of people submit it, it will happen...
aheda said:   Submit a price request to Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Apple-TV-MD199LL-NEWEST-VERSION/dp/B007I5J... , they may match it.

Now limiting one per household. I was able to do in store pickup. Must be picked up before store closing hours on 12/26/2012. The prices are subject to change after 12/26/2012

Had a friend buy this from B Buy yesterday, he said they were offering $10 off in store. $89 isn't bad if you're not near a Frys.

Wonder if any place else will match the $79. Cause unfortunately I'm no where near one and the shipping fees are too steep to make it worth it for me.

86 now at Amazon, works cheaper than paying taxes and driving to frys....

submitted a price match request this morning, but ended up buying it from frys for $86 shipped since Amazon charges tax for NY.

TY OP

aheda said:   Submit a price request to Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Apple-TV-MD199LL-NEWEST-VERSION/dp/B007I5J... , they may match it.
I would love to! How?

redearth said:   i just did, if lot of people submit it, it will happen...

How did u do so?

ziba said:   redearth said:   i just did, if lot of people submit it, it will happen...

How did u do so?

Click on the link above and on the Amazon product page, go down, you will see " tell us about a lower price", click that and enter the frys info

Have they jailbroken the atv3 yet?

NeuroSynapsis said:   Have they jailbroken the atv3 yet?

No. And it doesn't look like that would happen anytime soon. Plan on using it with just itunes.

Sorry for this newbie question: If jailbroken can this stream the movies in the a_store for free?
I tried to google it, but could not find any clear answer.

Chinsurah said:   Sorry for this newbie question: If jailbroken can this stream the movies in the a_store for free?

Lolno

In 4 one. Jailbreak will be comin soon

delete

misterFRUGAL said:   In 4 one. Jailbreak will be comin soon

Why do you think that?

Why do you think that?

Looks like OOS

i was going to get it, but it sold out within my driving distance. Heard that the 3rd gen can be jainbroken soon

Just got ours at Fry's Manhattan Beach, CA. Dont trust their online system - we placed our order online and went pick up as soon as we received confirmation email from them, but they oversold and we happened to get one of the last pieces. There was a guy in front of us with 10 orders and fry's couldn't complete his orders coz they dont have 10 units, and they required him to bring in his other 9 "family members" so that they would sell him 10 units.

Just got ours at Fry's Manhattan Beach, CA. Dont trust their online system - we placed our order online and went pick up as soon as we received confirmation email from them, but they oversold and we happened to get one of the last pieces. There was a guy in front of us with 10 orders and fry's couldn't complete his orders coz they dont have 10 units, and they required him to bring in his other 9 "family members" so that they would sell him 10 units.

princesscathryn said:   Just got ours at Fry's Manhattan Beach, CA. Dont trust their online system - we placed our order online and went pick up as soon as we received confirmation email from them, but they oversold and we happened to get one of the last pieces. There was a guy in front of us with 10 orders and fry's couldn't complete his orders coz they dont have 10 units, and they required him to bring in his other 9 "family members" so that they would sell him 10 units.hahahaha...great story..but what a f***all experience this morning at the Fountain Valley Frys (SoCal) when I went to pick up my orders !!! None of the items had been pulled...they went looking for everything when I arrived at the register. And they couldn't find many of the BD's I had ordered. Over the next 50 mins, they started bringing one each to the register after first telling they couldn't locate them, then someone yelling from the back saying they found them. It was agonizing. Went in at 9:06am and it was 10:28am when I left. They were very apologetic though because they said they were testing a new order confirmation that didn't work and sent out pickup confirmation emails the instant the order was placed without verifying inventory. They did give me a $10 GC for my 'troubles' but the agony of waiting at the register for 50 mins was too much. What a week to pick for testing a new order confirmation system !!!

Hearing all of this makes me glad that I ordered from Amazon. I'll just let someone else take the one I ordered for pickup at the Milton, GA Fry's.

Chinsurah said:   Sorry for this newbie question: If jailbroken can this stream the movies in the a_store for free?

Nothing says "Christmas" like asking if you can steal other people's work.

laidbacklarkin said:   hahahaha...great story..but what a f***all experience this morning at the Fountain Valley Frys (SoCal) when I went to pick up my orders !!! None of the items had been pulled...they went looking for everything when I arrived at the register. And they couldn't find many of the BD's I had ordered. Over the next 50 mins, they started bringing one each to the register after first telling they couldn't locate them, then someone yelling from the back saying they found them. It was agonizing. Went in at 9:06am and it was 10:28am when I left. They were very apologetic though because they said they were testing a new order confirmation that didn't work and sent out pickup confirmation emails the instant the order was placed without verifying inventory. They did give me a $10 GC for my 'troubles' but the agony of waiting at the register for 50 mins was too much. What a week to pick for testing a new order confirmation system !!!

The Fountain Valley store has ALWAYS been a clown store. TOTALLY unorganized.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014