• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just Dance 4 (Wii, PS3, or Xbox 360) $19.99 with Amazon Mom Promo (DANCEMOM)
You need to join Amazon Mon club. It is free.
www.amazon.com/Just-Dance-4-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0086V5UF0/

Member Summary

Just Dance 4
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just did but when I applied the promo code says won't apply to my purchased.

Had the same problem. Called Amazon (click on contact us) and they adjusted the price for me.

Dansowa said:   Had the same problem. Called Amazon (click on contact us) and they adjusted the price for me.

Do you still get FW rebate after calling Amazon?

Dansowa said:   Had the same problem. Called Amazon (click on contact us) and they adjusted the price for me.

Thanks, just called and Amazon adjusted the price green to OP

Last day to get deal: Must be logged into AmazonMOM in order for discount to work or you will get an ERROR when you enter the code.

Amazon Mom Promo Details
Just Dance Disney and Just Dance 4 on all platforms are $10 off from 12/10-12/31 for all Amazon Mom Members. Simply use the Promotion Code: DANCEMOM at checkout while logged in to your Amazon Mom account. Promotion only valid on items sold and shipped by Amazon. Promotion code only valid once per customer.

Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014