• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was just at my local CVS store in Mt. Ephraim NJ, and the iCraig tower speaker is on sale
*Update 12/29/12... Now $34.99!!! (usually anywhere between $79.99 - $99.99 in store)
I'm unsure if this is a Christmas only sale.

This is an in store only price break, as the online price is showing as $69.99 (Still cheaper than what they usually sell in store)

http://cvs.com/shop/product-detail/iCraig-Tower-Stereo-Speaker-S...

I bought the previous model last year after Christmas and it works great. Nice quality sound, while charging your ipod / iphone. You can also connect non apple products through an Aux line.

Member Summary

iCraig Tower Stereo Speaker System
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you need to buy a pair or just one tower? Is it more like a soundbar, but vertical? Can you connect a subwoofer off this or does it include one? Can somebody explain?

it is like a vertical soundbar. same price in MA.

gard said:   Do you need to buy a pair or just one tower? Is it more like a soundbar, but vertical? Can you connect a subwoofer off this or does it include one? Can somebody explain?

Just the one tower. I'm uncertain why the preview pic is showing two.

It is basically a vertical soundbar, but also has a built in subwoofer. You can plug in external items and use as a soundbar, or just use it as a great ipod docking station. I use mine in my office at home, but would also be great for a family room.

Saw the same price in TX

As of 12/29 it is now $34.99!!!

I couldn't find any specs on this...I saw a bunch at CVS last night...

Now $17.xx (75% off), so I grabbed a pair. The workers said they hooked up an ipod to it a while back, and were blown away by the volume and sound quality (for the price, that is). Internet reviews seem to back up their claim that you can really get the volume up there without too much distortion.

got one for 34.99, do you have anything to show so we can get it for 17?

ponchera said:   got one for 34.99, do you have anything to show so we can get it for 17?

Won't matter what his store's price is. Clearance is at the store manager's discretion. It can vary between stores a block apart.

just purchased one for $25-- after a brief test run, i'm very pleased! nice value.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014