• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target online had iPod touch 5th generation on sale. Today only, you get an extra $10 gift card and for few more days you get a $50 gift card.

To get the $50 gift card, it is added to your cart by default
To get the $10 gift card, you have to add a promo code: XMASGIFT

Linkarget

Member Summary

ipod
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal got ipod for my son and wife will get $60 gift card and planing on buying after xmass deals so win all the way .... thanks ahmad

Great deal...thanks

So out of stock online but available in store - how do you get the $10 gift card if you don't buy it online?

out of stock in my local store.

Just keep in mind the OP posted the pink version - the other colors - yellow, black, green, blue and silver will have varying availabilities depending on the store.

Just picked up a blue version - store I was at only had 3 blue and 1 black left in inventory

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014