$6.99 free Shipping
link

Member Summary

WAHL 5537-420
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Thanks FF

For pics and reviews:

link

great

thought I read this right on time at 10:58, actually won't be availalble for another hour

~$2.50 cheaper than Amazon.. no need to stockup

Mixed reviews on Amazon but I have one, had it for several years so the build quality may be different, but I like it a lot. Despite what some reviewers said about being unable to shave smooth skin, I use it to shave my neck under the beard and I think it does a fine job. I also like that it's battery powered so I don't need to keep it plugged into something all the time and then replace the whole thing when the rechargeable dies. If it gets slow, just pop in a couple of fresh Costco batteries. Oil it once a month with the included oil and you're good to go.

Yes, I do agree that's it's loud but I've gotten used to it. I had (still do actually) a Norelco and really didn't like it. Now that one pulled the hairs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014