• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Need batteries for all those new toys? LinksRUs Buy 1 Get 1 Free plus Sale Prices. Free store pick-up or free shipping w/ $59 purchase

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

batteries
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Tried these.. They are POS..

If you need more than one BOGO deal, do a separate transaction. Otherwise, the second 2 in your cart won't be BOGO.

A couple of these ship free with Shoprunner. Green!

AA and AAA can get from Staples for free. maybe the Cs and Ds are good to get. anyone have experience with the qualities of these? my toysrus will take competitive coupons.

normal1 said:   Tried these.. They are POS..

I bought the AA's a few months back with free shipping via Shoprunner. I put some into a toy train for under the tree...you could actually tell just how quickly the batteries were draining. I put a fresh set of Maxell's from another FW deal into the train and it ran fine for the same amount of time, but did not drain.

So, I wouldn't go marking that post red. Maybe that first deal of the season was a lot of old batteries. There's no way to know. I will be exchanging them in store after the mad rush for returns is over.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014