• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Regularly $50. This is toy 'clearance' at Target which will start tomorrow - Dec 26th in stores. Linky for reference and to locate @ a Target near you

Member Summary

pic (23.61kB)
Thanks vinotinto
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

put store and start date on title - red otherwise...

Well, I don't think any Targets are open right now given that it's Christmas and this is in-store only, but I am happy indicating when it opens 12/26

I don't see anything confirming the $25 price on this, and target clearance prices vary vastly between regions, so am curious as to where this information came from?

drimacus said:   I don't see anything confirming the $25 price on this, and target clearance prices vary vastly between regions, so am curious as to where this information came from?

link is for reference so you can check the stock -- check their add, item is 25 in the add.

$24.98 in the Kansas City area this morning. Many stores out of stock, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014