• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link to mags

use discount code ARFCOM for 5% off also use code FREE-GRND for free shipping
There is a good thread about these on ar15.com

E-LANDER MAGS are high-performance durable steel magazines.

30 round steel magazines for AR-15/M16/M4 magazines.

Made in Israel for the Tavor, M16, and common sidearms, they were tested by special military forces
and anti-terror units. These magazines have proven to withstand severe combat conditions and requirements.

High performance steel body - strong heavy-gauge steel

Tested by special military forces and anti-terror units

Fine resistance body coating, enduring up to 96 hours salt-spray test.
This exceeds the military salt-spray test requirements.

State-of-the-art anti-tilt self-leveling followers in several colors.

Improved reinforced floorplate.

Member Summary

30 round mag (24.99kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just to update on anyone who ordered these...My order# is 12818 from 1/11/13 (yeah, I know a long time) and got a shipme... (more)

tnbk (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 7:00p) |

FYI: I ordered mags on Jan 15th. Just received them Apr 5th.

RealEstateMatt (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 4:31p) |

I just got the shipment notification this morning for my order, 19***. Keep the faith everyone!

krazyrunner86 (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 11:25a) |

Staff Summary

Free shipping code only applies to orders over $99.01. Nevada is almost $18 shipping for 2. Thank you for the deal though.

Free shipping only works on orders over $100 - just FYI.

StueyG said: Free shipping only works on orders over $100 - just FYI

Thank you for pointing this out. I knew I was forgetting something when I posted.
I've had the flu for 5 days.

No worries, understandable Flu or not things happen, and being sick for sure makes a difference. Thanks for the post - best deal on these right now I'd say by far.

In for 3 - thanks OP

Price is higher than a couple of weeks ago...but not gouging the way most place are.

Very reasonable price, and free shipping.

The fact that they are in stock makes it a killer deal alone, the fact that they are priced 87% lower than anybody else makes it arock.

Thank you OP. I'm in for a couple.

Thank you in for a few.

it sucks living in Cali =(

Have these shipped for anyone yet? Ordered on 12/28 and credit card was charged, but their site still says "processing".

Bluegrass00 said:   Have these shipped for anyone yet? Ordered on 12/28 and credit card was charged, but their site still says "processing".

They are 3-5 business days behind. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days...Mako is reputable and they have a constant supply of these flowing it. Don't worry about it, they will ship out in a few days.

Good to know. Going to sell some more Pmags when they ship.

Thanks OP. Anyone receive these yet?

They are a month behind or more now. Here is a link to a thread, which shows pictures of their warehouse.
Mako

Also the order numbers are in sequence, my first order for these on 12/31 had an order number in the 5 thousand range. I placed an order today it was in the 12 thousand range, to give an idea as to the amount of orders being received. Read something today magpul has 1 million pmags on back order.

Thanks for info.
emufan said:   They are a month behind or more now. Here is a link to a thread, which shows pictures of their warehouse.
Mako

Green for you for finding ANY in stock!

I also had an order number iin the 5000's...and I received mine in the mail today. Marked as made in Israel in December, 2012. Beautiful quality.

In for 6 , thanks

no codes are working? trying to order 20.

13xxx order number for 20 lets hope they make it in time

As a person who bought once Mako Glock accessory I would pass on this one. Quality was bad (dimensions were too tight to fit) and design was just crazy. I know it is not the same thing but the same brand.

I ordered on 12/29 order number in the 68xx...still waiting. But now that I see others got theirs Im feeling batter...green for OP...

Anyone else getting magazines?

Just jumped for 20 more. Order #17xxx, we'll see how long it takes to get here!

These are GTG

In for 4. Now I just need to find an AR-15. Any tips?

I ordered mine on 12/28 and they were delivered last week.

interian3 said:   In for 4. Now I just need to find an AR-15. Any tips?


Do you want to build your own, or buy one ready-made?

they're hard to find now due to the panic and the threats of bans, but they can be found...you'll pay 1200 or more for a pre-built one if you can find them in stock...

you can build one yourself for less (but again, you'll be hard pressed to find the parts in stock)

pryan67 said:   
Do you want to build your own, or buy one ready-made?

they're hard to find now due to the panic and the threats of bans, but they can be found...you'll pay 1200 or more for a pre-built one if you can find them in stock...

you can build one yourself for less (but again, you'll be hard pressed to find the parts in stock)


Never built one. I'm told this one is very simple. Is it?

interian3 said:   In for 4. Now I just need to find an AR-15. Any tips?

Bookmark a bunch of online stores and check them multiple times a day.

Yesterday I got lucky and found Gander Mountain had Bushmaster Carbon 15's in stock for $799. I got my order in before they were sold out in about 45 mins.

got an order in this morning.

Grapevine says 30 rnd mag ban will pass senate and house, what will ya'll do with illegal mags that you can't own or shoot with, cause they ain't gonna grandfather these in, I'd be buyin up 10 rnd mags as they become the hot item in the future if you can still buy them cause you can't if you have a felony on your record for possesion of an illegal magazine, food for thought folks, now hit me with your red snot,fire awaaayyyyy, lol

buster2 said:   Grapevine says 30 rnd mag ban will pass senate and house, what will ya'll do with illegal mags that you can't own or shoot with, cause they ain't gonna grandfather these in, I'd be buyin up 10 rnd mags as they become the hot item in the future if you can still buy them cause you can't if you have a felony on your record for possesion of an illegal magazine, food for thought folks, now hit me with your red snot,fire awaaayyyyy, lol

Incredible. Quit life.

Proposal is not going after existing mags and guns.. I predict anything over 10rd will fly off the shelves

Order #77XX. Placed Dec. 31. Shipping info received via email today Jan 21...


UPDATE:

Received, 1/25/13


Quality stuff..

I noticed that they charged my credit card just over a week ago, a few days after my order. If that means my order is on the way, great. If not, charging that far in advance of actual shipping is, IMHO, somewhat bad form.

Skipping 52 Messages...
I just got the shipment notification this morning for my order, 19***. Keep the faith everyone!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014