• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just did this deal, verified it works.

Schick ST2 Slim Twin razors 12-pack (must buy 2) - $6.29 ea pack at Kailua Kona, HI Target B&M

Register the code from each pack (code inside the bag). 2 codes = 1 movie voucher

link

They send you a Fandango voucher by e-mail for $14.50 in movie tickets. I got the voucher code in less than a minute (not 3-4 days like their website says)

Schick codes good until 02/28/13
Fandango voucher good until 03/01/13
Limit 4 Schick codes per person

Member Summary

Target/Fandango
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did this too, but I bought the codes on eBay...The only one I got almost immediately, was the one where the seller did it himself. I had to call customer service, then two weeks later, I called again and they said that it was in Fandango's hands now(first come, first serve). I got them a few hours later. Just something to be aware of.

new terms and conditions 12/4/12 - someone must have cracked the code http://www.schickhydrosilk.com/schickslimtwinrewards/spiderman/p...

site is notorious for working and then not working at all. I waited 2 months, sent 3 emails and finally received a reply after I sent an email to the CEO of Energizer. Barely worth the effort. Schick just points the finger at Fandango despite the offer being made as an inducement to purchase their product.

I am a Gillette guy, pass.

I'm Gillette too, but to pay $12.58 to get $14.50 in movie tickets, and basically 24 free razors, you can't lose.

to each his own. no doubt good deal for some, just not for me.

you can also use this code for free convenience fee at Fandango.com 1102000004067976

hope it helps someone save some cash

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014