• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just stopped by my local Lowe's (Bellevue WA)where I found the Kreg Toolboxx on clearance.

link to Kreg page

Amazon Link

I can't find this product on the Lowes.com site. Amazon has the current price at $77.90, with a camelized lowest price of $75.72.

This Kreg Toolboxx (their spelling) includes 1,050 pocket screws for use with the Kreg system. A rough calculation of the retail cost of these screws alone is between $30 and $50. This set includes 150 ea of 7 different screws. Most 100 piece screw packages seem to be 4-5 dollars each.

The clearance price was 50% off the 79.99 retail, or $39.99.

The Lowes SKU is 91759.

I thought it was a great deal.

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kreg
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Of course, you have to be likely to buy & use all those screw sizes to find value in them.

Tempted though. I don't even have my Kreg MS yet and I'm tempted.

Just picked one up for $19.99 in Maryland store
empty box is worth that IMO

I like to screw a lot, so in for 2!!!!

None by me in Allentown PA. Local store says Hazleton PA has two (according to the computer).

freakinout said:   Just picked one up for $19.99 in Maryland store

Which Maryland store?

i tried to order this online, but got screwed at checkout

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.