• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade (Arc 4) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver

$25 less than next-lowest price ($99.99 @ Newegg). This just dropped in price today, and I'd buy it if I hadn't already bought another Panasonic shaver a couple months ago.

Description from Amazon's site:
Panasonic ES8243A Men's 4-Blade (Arc 4) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades offers remarkable shaving on the first pass. Equipped with a quadruple foil and four cutting blades, the cutting surface of this shaver has been expanded by 32 percent, offering a better shave with each stroke. The blades are powered by Panasonic's linear motor, which operates at an amazingly fast rate so even the thickest beards or no match for this shaver.

Member Summary

Panasonic ES8243A
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This shaver is great. I've been using this exact model for over 2.5 years with no issues and am still very happy with it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014