YMMV

Check your email or eBay account page

Member Summary

eBay Bucks (6.25kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Targeted... check your email or eBay account
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm guessing the best way to maximize this was gift cards?

or any cash equivalents like gold

From the email that I received:

eBay said: Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

My email says 5% on qualifying purchases of $25 or more....

foxhopper said:   My email says 5% on qualifying purchases of $25 or more....

Yes purchases of $25 and more, get and get 5%, up to $100 in eBay bucks

Been waiting for a deal like this, received $45 eBayBucks for a $900 purchase.
Available to spend next week.

no gift cards or gold...trying to find something I need or can Fatwallet

xelint said:   no gift cards or gold...trying to find something I need or can Fatwallet

Gift cards are okay as long as they are not eBay gift cards.

Thrilla said:   xelint said:   no gift cards or gold...trying to find something I need or can Fatwallet

Support for that statement is in the T&C of the offer:

"Qualifying Spend. "Qualifying Spend" means payment made for items purchased by Eligible Participants that meet the following criteria:

They were purchased after Program registration on eBay.com or eBay.ca excluding the following categories:
All categories in Motors (at: motors.eBay.com and cars.eBay.ca) except Parts & Accessories because Parts & Accessories are included in the Program;
Classifieds,
Real Estate,
Business & Industrial,
Gift Cards & Coupons, but only for eBay Gift Cards within that category..."

Thanks, totally read that wrong!!!

johnnybs said:   Thrilla said:   xelint said:   no gift cards or gold...trying to find something I need or can Fatwallet

Support for that statement is in the T&C of the offer:

"Qualifying Spend. "Qualifying Spend" means payment made for items purchased by Eligible Participants that meet the following criteria:

They were purchased after Program registration on eBay.com or eBay.ca excluding the following categories:
All categories in Motors (at: motors.eBay.com and cars.eBay.ca) except Parts & Accessories because Parts & Accessories are included in the Program;
Classifieds,
Real Estate,
Business & Industrial,
Gift Cards & Coupons, but only for eBay Gift Cards within that category..."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014