• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$1.25 for apps and games on Windows Phone 8 for 170 Bing rewards points (or $5 for 525 Bing rewards points)

$1.25 for apps and games on Windows Phone 8
http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000023

$5 for apps and games on Windows Phone 8
http://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000024

We all know that Bing points can be converted into Microsoft Points, which can then be used to purchase Xbox 360 and GFWL games. Microsoft points however cannot be used to purchase apps and games on Windows Phone marketplace.

This is a new Bing offer that allows you to redeem 170 Bing rewards points (160 if you are a Bing rewards gold member) for $1.25 credit on Windows Phone 8 marketplace, or 525 points (515 if you are gold) for $5 credit. One per account and cannot be reloaded.

I know that's not much but since I've accumulated a lot of Bing points for free just by using Bing, it is better than nothing.

After you redeem it you will get an email with a code for Microsoft Gift card. Use Windows Phone 8's Wallet application to apply the gift card to your account.

EDIT: It seems that one can only redeem one such offer per account. After I redeemed my initial $1.25, I placed 2 more orders to redeem more Bing points for $1.25 and $5. Now my 2 new orders got stuck in In Progress state.

thanks mirai op sd

Member Summary

Bing Rewards
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And I should add I really like my HTC 8X

can you archive these ? I have a 7.5 device now, I plan on getting a Windows Phone 8 device soon, so it would be nice if I can backup a few so when I get my phone I can use them.

DavidinCT said:   can you archive these ? I have a 7.5 device now, I plan on getting a Windows Phone 8 device soon, so it would be nice if I can backup a few so when I get my phone I can use them.

Credit won't expire until May 31, 2013 so you can get them now and then redeem later when you get a WP8.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014