• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5-Piece Tent Combo Kit, now $12.25 (was $24.50 when first posted) + tax. Free in-store pickup available.

Model: SG10011

Includes:
- 1 Dome style tent, sleeps 2 people comfortably
- 2 Sleeping Bags with stuff sacks
- 2 Ground Mats
- Durable duffle bag for easy transport and storage

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Tent Combo Kit (8.65kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
alot of camping pads are short so they are easier to pack.you don't necessarily need your feet on the pad while you slee... (more)

golfishing (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 10:59a) |

it's now $1 YMMV on finding it...

HUGE YMMV

VivYip (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 6:15p) |

I wonder if HD would issue adjustments for those who purchased this item. Anyone know what the price adjustment time fr... (more)

noANANDforme (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 9:18p) |

Sweet deal. Green.

Sweet deal. I would seriously think about it if it was available nearby for pickup..

Good price, might be good for blackfriday shopping...

Not available online.

No stock within 50 miles fo my location. Good deal if you can find one.

In for 1. Hope it's actually in stock.

About 10 spread out among several stores in the Houston area. Tried to buy one but the site locked up when I tried paying through Paypal. Took it as a sign that I didn't need it.

I just received my "come pick it up" email. I was surprised it went through since they were showing a quantity of 2 at my local store.

Picked mine up earlier today, worth every penny!

N41 in Danville, Va...Had 2 in stock..now minus 1

Just available in store, not online.

I don't like to speak badly of deals for most of the outdoor equipment I see offered of FWF, because I love to get people involved in the outdoors, but having looked at this deal, do yourself a favor and buy a decent tent, sleeping bags, and pads. Once in a blue moon you may find those in an all-inclusive deal, but most often you will need to piece the deals together. If there were current deals for a tent and sleeping bags, I would link them for you, but there aren't right now.

As for a sleeping pad, I suggest buying a good memory foam pad on a deal and use that for a pad when camping. A memory foam pad will provide padding, insulation, and on a good deal you will save money, plus it is wide enough to allow you to roll about when sleeping - and can be used for guests in the home.

All oos within 50 miles from me.

robasha4 said:   Picked mine up earlier today, worth every penny!

Are these designed for kids? I noticed the ground mat is only 68" in the description...or 5'8"

Green and good luck getting one, none for me with in 100 miles.

elektronic said:   robasha4 said:   Picked mine up earlier today, worth every penny!

Are these designed for kids? I noticed the ground mat is only 68" in the description...or 5'8"

The quality will be such that it might work for a few backyard sleepovers is the summer when the weather is good. You wouldn't want to use this for anything else.

Did not want to leave house on a Saturday. Guess I gotta go.

I've always wanted to go camping but the idea of not having a bed and bathroom kills it. This is a good deal tho.

optical said:   I've always wanted to go camping but the idea of not having a bed and bathroom kills it.

Uh huh. Which gives rise to the "camper".

in for 1 - Thanks!

pick up a couple in Colorado there are 4 left in Highlands Ranch

Thanks. In for one. If you look for professional camping gear, then this is not the one. But start with it and graduate to more expensive gears!
This one is perfect for my kid to play in the backyard, or setup for her to take a nap while I go fishing.

Price is now $12.50. I wonder if HD will offer refunds of the difference...

I brought the item back to HD. I showed them a copy of the on line page for $12.25 and they credited the initial amount back to credit card. Then they made a new charge of $12.25 for the set.
Pretty sweet deal all in all even though it was two trips to the store. BTW the store didn't have any more in stock the second trip.

noANANDforme said:   Price is now $12.50. I wonder if HD will offer refunds of the difference...

Thanks for the price drop alert. I updated the OP.

OUT OF STOCK for me - bummer

I was also able to get a refund on the difference (return then rebuy). All they needed was the receipt and I didn't have to bring the box in.

Like usual, Home Depot took my order, went radio silence for a week and when I call to prod them, they don't have any.

I don't mean to tc on a deal, but if you actually get any online for pickup deals from home despot, consider yourself lucky.

The Machesney Park, IL store has a limited stock available yet. Just fyi

alot of camping pads are short so they are easier to pack.you don't necessarily need your feet on the pad while you sleep is the logic behind that,i believe.

it's now $1 YMMV on finding it...

HUGE YMMV

I wonder if HD would issue adjustments for those who purchased this item. Anyone know what the price adjustment time frame is?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014