Voting History
rated:
Stanley Tools - $1.99 After Rebate

Regularly $9.99 - $17.99, Sale Price $6.99
-$5.00 Rebate = $1.99 AR

Select Free Ship to Store Option

Stanley 25ft Tape Ruler (30-825)
Stanley Professional Top Read Aluminum Level
Stanley Stanley 10 Piece Screwdriver Set (60-100)
Stanley Utility Knife (10-788)
Stanley 3 Piece Wood Chisel Set (16-150)
Stanley Knife Blades (11-921L)

Rebates work by snail male (Rebate Form) or Online if you have a Ace Membership (Link)

Note: This is the same Rebate Form from the previous deal, so you won't qualify for the rebate if you got in on it last time.

Ace Hardware
Need a Ace Hardware coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Stanley Tools (4.08kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

This sale started at beginning of the month.

rbsolanki said:   This sale started at beginning of the month.True, but the prices have fluctuated since the sale started. Plus, that was a whole month ago, so now that the prices have again dropped to $1.99 AR, I figured it useful to those who did not get in on it last time (like me). Anyways, it's a good deal and not technically a repost. At any rate, I hope others it find the post helpful.

Thanks!

OOS in my local store. I really wanted the Level

forbin4040 said:   OOS in my local store. I really wanted the LevelTry purchasing online and using the "Ship to Store" Option. More details here.

A repost philosophically if not technically. The $1.99 AR price was the intended price all December right?

Yesterday's meatloaf indeed!

repost indeed. see previous thread for rebate, ship to store etc. i still haven't received 3 of the tools i purchased on line. i bought them in store when i picked up 2 of the 5 and submitted the rebate.

Anyone else having trouble getting this rebate? I ordered online, picked it up in store, and submitted rebate online. When I checked the status I get an invalid rebate, Ace sku not found. I call their customer service number and they tell me to call another number to get a copy of all the paperwork and mail it in to them.

atp2000 said:   Anyone else having trouble getting this rebate? I ordered online, picked it up in store, and submitted rebate online. When I checked the status I get an invalid rebate, Ace sku not found. I call their customer service number and they tell me to call another number to get a copy of all the paperwork and mail it in to them.

I am pretty sure a lot of people, if not all, are having issues with online purchase

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1239859/?start=80

atp2000 said:   Anyone else having trouble getting this rebate? I ordered online, picked it up in store, and submitted rebate online. When I checked the status I get an invalid rebate, Ace sku not found. I call their customer service number and they tell me to call another number to get a copy of all the paperwork and mail it in to them.

Just do the online chat.. they will correct it and validate the rebates

I did the same thing, ordered online, ship to store. online rebate submission. got a card yesterday saying the SKU was invalid. did the online chat. took about 5 minutes, they corrected it and says I'll get a check in the next 7 to 10 days.

I did a ship to store order but couldn't get my membership to link to the pickup order. My local store doesn't participate in their advertised deals although they will honor the pricing if you bring in a print of the ad. So I just went through the hassle of snail mailing all the UPCs, etc. I did receive notice a few days ago that my submission was valid.
Mail-in submission = More of a PITA, but = higher likelihood of acceptance.
That said, next time I intend to add my Rewards account at time of order pickup and do an online submission.

Rebate received today

All 4 rebates was denied as they state * Ace SKU not found *

I did the paperless online, so I'm not suppose to mail them anything.

Update (After I sent them an email)
I have researched your rebate inquiry and I was able to validate the record for you.
Tony, your $20.00 rebate check in the form of a postcard will be sent to ----------., Fort Lauderdale, FL.
It will be placed in the mail within 15 days. To track the status visit www.acerebates.com and enter the tracking number to view the details.

Same thing happened to me. I called. They had me fax my receipt to them. Got it about 10 days later.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014