• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 off $30, $25 off $70, or $40 off $110+ @ Advance Auto Parts - Up to $40 off after Coupon

Coupons
A124 - $10 off $30, $25 off $70, or $40 off $110+

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

$10 off $30, $25 off $70, or $40 off $110+
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Used A124 to buy a wheel bearing assembly. $40.00 savings

sjordanjr (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 4:55a) |

Bumping this for a nice deal. Saving $40 on a battery for my wife's car.

sjwaste (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 12:36p) |

I'm confused, If you had got the 40% discount off on the $120 item it should have cost you $72.00, Instead you were cha... (more)

WingsOverVirginia (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 2:03a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Always call Advance Auto Parts customer service to place an order, I was given more than 40% off last night. $120 item got it for $78.

bpavankumar said:   Always call Advance Auto Parts customer service to place an order, I was given more than 40% off last night. $120 item got it for $78.

Normally, I NEVER place phone orders, just for the Cash Back, but considering that you're having good luck placing orders over the phone with a larger discount, I may start doing this as well with them.

How would I go about getting a larger discount by calling in? Just ask if they can offer a larger discount along with the promo codes?

Thanks!

This is how I stock up on air filters, wiper refills, etc

Just bought an alternator and saved $50. After comparing prices, Oreillys was $4 less, and Autozone was $4 more than Advance before using code DOTW52 to save $50 off the $134 regular price. Don't forget if you are a Discover card holder, you can shop through their website for an additional 10% CashBack.

dwbdave said:   Just bought an alternator and saved $50. After comparing prices, Oreillys was $4 less, and Autozone was $4 more than Advance before using code DOTW52 to save $50 off the $134 regular price. Don't forget if you are a Discover card holder, you can shop through their website for an additional 10% CashBack.

Yes DOTW52 gives $50 off $120...dont forget the AutoCraft battery rebate is still valid until the end of the month. $25 off Gold $15 off Silver

I dont see the AutoCraft rebate listed on the site. Do you have a link for it?

Still dont see it even searching for it.

NBBChaz said:   bpavankumar said:   Always call Advance Auto Parts customer service to place an order, I was given more than 40% off last night. $120 item got it for $78.

Normally, I NEVER place phone orders, just for the Cash Back, but considering that you're having good luck placing orders over the phone with a larger discount, I may start doing this as well with them.

How would I go about getting a larger discount by calling in? Just ask if they can offer a larger discount along with the promo codes?

Thanks!

Yes, and their prices are always less than the price you see on their website, just request for more discount and tell them that you are in a hurry so that they do next day shipping for free.

Ahh...sorry. The last 5 digits are being dropped off in the link. Follow the link and search for AAP-10020

TY, OP. juat perfect to stock up.

Thanks looks like my battery is just about to go. These cold mornings are playing havick on it.

Engine/tranny fluids not getting any discount, from what's showing in my cart.

bpavankumar said:   NBBChaz said:   bpavankumar said:   Always call Advance Auto Parts customer service to place an order, I was given more than 40% off last night. $120 item got it for $78.

Thanks!

Yes, and their prices are always less than the price you see on their website, just request for more discount and tell them that you are in a hurry so that they do next day shipping for free.

Thanks for the info!

sixt7gt350 said:   Engine/tranny fluids not getting any discount, from what's showing in my cart.

Engine oil is never included on these discounts. Would be awesome if it was.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I click on the A124 link in the OP and just get the home page, but none of the referenced coupons.

jimmybgood said:   I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I click on the A124 link in the OP and just get the home page, but none of the referenced coupons.

There aren't actually any coupons. Just use the A124 promo code at checkout, and the discount will be applied.

Used DOTW52 to get 4 purolator pure 1 oil filters for $4.49 each today. I called in and they were the same price and discount as if I would have bought them online. These were for store pu.

airsalsa said:   Ahh...sorry. The last 5 digits are being dropped off in the link. Follow the link and search for AAP-10020

Thank you very much FW and airsalsa. My battery is just starting to go bad and this deal got me to replace the battery right now rather than wait.

Just saved $40.00 on all around brakes on the Wife's '05 Explorer. I am loving it!

Thanks got it!

Used A124 to buy a wheel bearing assembly. $40.00 savings

Bumping this for a nice deal. Saving $40 on a battery for my wife's car.

bpavankumar said:   Always call Advance Auto Parts customer service to place an order, I was given more than 40% off last night. $120 item got it for $78.

I'm confused, If you had got the 40% discount off on the $120 item it should have cost you $72.00, Instead you were charged $78 so your discount ended up being only 35% off, not 40%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014