Walmart Lego Clearance 30-50% off. YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have been able to find a number of LEGO sets at WalMart on clearance.

Helms Deep - $89
Jabbas Palace - $79
Vampires Castle - $89
Batmobile and two face - $25
Scientist and his Monster - $35
Avengers Qunnjet - $49
City recycling truck - $14
City dump truck - $17
Star Wars malevolence - $79
2012 Star Wars advent calendar -$24

There may be more out there. I will post anything else I find

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lego
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Space Shuttle 14.00
Mandalorian Battle Pack 6.00
Ewok Attack 12.00
Fire ATV 2.50
MTT (bagged) 1.50
Glove World 13.00
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Definitely YMMV. I've been lucky with my WM clearance though. Most of the time they put clearance out at night in baskets and line them up along the front registers.

4439 LEGO City Heavy-lift Helicopter (police) was $35 at the Cascade WalMart in Grand Rapids today. 3 left.

When I was a kid I used to have a big bucket with 2x2 2x3 2x4 andbigger bricks they still selling that?

We buy Mega Blocks for our 3 yr. old grand daughter. They are a lot cheaper.

diegodzkijunk said:   When I was a kid I used to have a big bucket with 2x2 2x3 2x4 andbigger bricks they still selling that?

I heard they quit selling those because their patent has expired and they are focusing on licensed characters.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.