• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Musician's Friend
See Musician's Friend discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Korg PITCHJACK
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$23.48 shipped for the white.

EDIT: Apparently the white version is not on "sale." Only the red.

Unless you're covering shipping OP...total cost is (at least) around : $9.48. You are not "saving $14" but around $3.50 (shipped) over Amazon sellers.

Pretty sure ad says RED TUNERS

3 Items:
$59.97
Shipping:
$3.49
Additional Discounts:
($42.00)
Order Total:
$21.46

normal1 said:   

3 Items:
$59.97
Shipping:
$3.49
Additional Discounts:
($42.00)
Order Total:
$21.46

I am not sure how this add's to the credibility of the title...since most people that I know would only use one of these at a time. If though, buying in bulk is the only way to get a "hot deal" it should be titled as such.

Does everybody around here need to chime in with constant nonsense ? Buying in bulk ? is 3 Items ? I just copied and pasted what I was doing.. You want 1 or 10 have at it.. I just listed something I have to contribute period.

normal1 said:   Does everybody around here need to chime in with constant nonsense ? Buying in bulk ? is 3 Items ? I just copied and pasted what I was doing.. You want 1 or 10 have at it.. I just listed something I have to contribute period.

The only nonsense is coming from you. As previously stated...the "deal" is not what your title says. Not sure if you are part alien...but for most of us...we have only two hands...meaning 1 guitar/tuner at a time.

Almost anything is cheaper in bulk...but if someone would not "normally" buy them in bulk quantity (in this case of buying 3 same color/identical units)...it makes no sense.

The purpose of threads is to provide the deal...not try to spin and "sell" it. The facts (including shipping/total costs) should be easy to obtain and speak for themselves.

(not try to spin and "sell" it) Dude your making a mountain out of a mole hill . I'm not trying to spin a damn thing

(but for most of us...we have only two hands...meaning 1 guitar/tuner at a time.) Again.. Who cares ? From this statement am I to assume you have limit capital and only buy 1 Item on everything posted here ? I have news for you. I dont and I'm sure alot dont either. I simple copied and pasted what I was doing and did feel like canceling out my cart to post what one cost, yet your ASSuming I'm " trying to SPIN something to SELL it. Get over yourself.

normal1 said:   (not try to spin and "sell" it) Dude your making a mountain out of a mole hill . I'm not trying to spin a damn thing

(but for most of us...we have only two hands...meaning 1 guitar/tuner at a time.) Again.. Who cares ? From this statement am I to assume you have limit capital and only buy 1 Item on everything posted here ? I have news for you. I dont and I'm sure alot dont either. I simple copied and pasted what I was doing and did feel like canceling out my cart to post what one cost, yet your ASSuming I'm " trying to SPIN something to SELL it. Get over yourself.

Sad throughout all that babble..you are agreeing your deal is incorrect.

Point is simple: Learn how to post correctly the first time...and you wouldn't have issues. (Item cost + applicable shipping = total cost) It's not rocket science.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014