• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I thought I saw this posted on here already, but can't seem to find it. So sorry if this is a repost. Looks like a great price for the size, looking at reviews and older post TCL is getting good quality reviews. Also has a 2 yr warranty.

TCL LE55FHDF3300Z 55" Class LED HDTV

Any thoughts?

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LE55FHDF3300Z
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd try it. You have a 2 yr warranty! Plus the 240hz refresh rate is really nice! It only has 2 HDMI inputs though... For most it's not a big deal.

Got it and love it. Rebate is a little bit of a pain.

Got it and love it. Rebate is a little bit of a pain.

Also got it and love it. Best deal around.

I hope Amazon matches

I don't know much about this brand............Haier 55 ..........$524.
http://www.amazon.com/Haier-LE55B1381-55-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B00...om/Haier-LE55B1381-55-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B0056VMYYS/ref=sr_1_6?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1356751551&sr=1-6&keywords=warehouse+deals

Amazon has it for $699 but no rebate...how much of a pain is this rebate? Any comments from anyone that already applied for it?

Says rebate "may be paid with a Reward Card"...what the heck is that, prepaid Visa? Seems no free shipping either so there goes another $50...hmmm

Can't do online rebate have to cut UPC off box ( it has 3 to choose from) rebate is prepaid Am Ex . They dangle the carrot 10 weeks for full 100 but if you want in a reasonable time reduce by $9 to $91. Make sure to SIGN the rebate form. Wouldn't print at work due to firewall.:

All this aside I would run to get this. I'm a big researcher and brand name buyer, but have the the 39" TCL in BR and I love it. Haven't even calibrated and it's very clean.

I say jump. 200+ on Amazon give 4.5. When I bought only 50 were in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014