FREE - Laplink DiskImage. No Gimmicks

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Laplink's way of saying “Thank you!”

If you have a PC, then DiskImage is invaluable. With one click, you can create a perfect copy of your PC's hard drive—so if anything happens (theft, physical damage, virus, etc.) you can quickly and easily restore everything.

For a full list of features, click here.

This is our free gift for you. No gimmick, no catch, no purchase required. But you must redeem before January 10, 2013, by visiting the link above.

Here's the link - http://laplink.com/landingpages/compdiskimage/

The bounce may mess it up - so copy and paste if needed.

Laplink Software
Need a Laplink Software coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

laplink
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How is this any better than Windows 7's built-in System Image utility in the Control Panel?

whuzizname (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 1:41p) |

easeus partition is much easier to use than disk manager in windows. just rem to click apply when u ready and has optio... (more)

WorkerAnt (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 10:04p) |

Actually, one must have a WD product installed in the computer to install Acronis True Image WD Edition. It won't instal... (more)

tsuma (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 11:57a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

site is being hammered:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

with 20% FatCash, do we get any monies back? LOL

can this resize paritions? I'd like to squeeze the 1TB HD from my new Dell XPS 8500 into a 120GB SSD and then mount a pair of 2TB drive as RAID0 for a data disk.

will this handle raid 0

do you have to create an account?

got the links, but it's not working so far....

(you still have to make an account to get a serial)

http://download.laplink.com/diskimage/lldipro.iso

http://download.laplink.com/diskimage/lldi_x32_pro.msi

http://download.laplink.com/diskimage/lldi_x64_pro.msi

I would suggest using downitall for when it keeps timing out...

I finished the 64bit installer if anyone can't get it...

Not dead yet. I just registered and got my serial number.

working for me
(may take an hour for the actual ISO program to D/L)

norcim said:   will this handle raid 0

do you have to create an account?
Yes and Yes

try now.. it's fast less then 3 mins to download. thanks OP

Download from Cnet! link

I'm in dl'ing now. Thanks OP!

still good!

cobenhu said:   Download from Cnet! link

don't use the green download link.
Use the "direct link" under it.

is this only 64 bit ?

bkdg100 said:   is this only 64 bit ?
no

cnet version is 64bit

bkdg100 said:   cnet version is 64bit
OP never said to download it from there

Green for OP. Going to do some more research on the product but if it does what it says it can do it will be a valuable tool for me!

1) If you're trying to backup your files and/or drive, and have a Seagate or Western Digital hard drive, you can use the free, rebranded Acronis TrueImage provided by both companies (see their Support -> Downloads).
Acronis has been around forever and you can upgrade to their 2013 version should you desire for more features.
Solid backup tools, works great, and always free.

2) EaseUs Partition Manager is a very nice PartitionMagic-like program that is free and works well. Has no trouble working with Linux and odd partitions for Android Tablet MicroSD card CM7-10 booting, and it's a great tool.

TY OP

with all the programs mentioned here... do they all handle raid-0 the same?

Does anyone know the size of the recovery partition needed for a 500Gig HD?

adorable said:   1) If you're trying to backup your files and/or drive, and have a Seagate or Western Digital hard drive, you can use the free, rebranded Acronis TrueImage provided by both companies (see their Support -> Downloads).
Acronis has been around forever and you can upgrade to their 2013 version should you desire for more features.

2) EaseUs Partition Manager is a very nice PartitionMagic-like program that is free and works well. Has no trouble working with Linux and odd partitions for Android Tablet MicroSD card CM7-10 booting, and it's a great tool.

I have been using Acronis since the 2010 version. It works fine for me. Is there anything new and useful in the 2013 version comparing to the 2012 version?

tapasgsa said:   Does anyone know the size of the recovery partition needed for a 500Gig HD?

500GB?

depends on how much is used, level of compression, etc.

phanwerkz said:   with 20% FatCash, do we get any monies back? LOL
20% of $0 is ...?

Clonezilla is always free and do the same job.

Thanks OP! Was able to register and get the serial number. I don't really need the software right now so I'll download it later...

Laplink.. wow, I remember using them when I used serial and parallel port cables to transfer data. That was a long time ago...

thanks op!

The download worked. Thanks

adorable said:   1) If you're trying to backup your files and/or drive, and have a Seagate or Western Digital hard drive, you can use the free, rebranded Acronis TrueImage provided by both companies (see their Support -> Downloads).
For free? Where?

billrubin said:   adorable said:   1) If you're trying to backup your files and/or drive, and have a Seagate or Western Digital hard drive, you can use the free, rebranded Acronis TrueImage provided by both companies (see their Support -> Downloads).
For free? Where?

Google Arconis WD Edition.
Catch you must have WD product attached to your pc.

This is cool. I purchased the FAR one from Fry's and since it is a 1 per pc product this is great without the wait! It seems fairly intuitive and make sure that you also download the boot iso located at the top of the download page.

thank you OP, happy new year

Laplink Diskimage = O & O Diskimage I think.

O & O and Laplink have a software bundle they run a lot of times on their
site, and if thats the case, this makes this nuclear hot, cause O & O Diskimage
is the cat's rear end.

* Yes I love their products, yes I paid for them, they saved thousands, if not
100's of thousands of dollars in data recovery needs over the years.

I just clicked through the links, and looked at the pics. It definitely is the same
product, just rebadged / renamed.

Do not miss this, this is great software, for $0 its untouchable in quality

Can't register:

"We're sorry, but we are experiencing technical difficulties, and are unable to process your registration at this time. The system will be available shortly. Thank you for your patience."

Thanks op.

didn't get squat yet--regarding the software, after registering and creating an account I went to download the Iso file and it wouldn't dl, just ran the waiting loop for 5 min. Had to let it go for now,will get back to it later. Glad others got it.

Keep trying!!!!!!! Just finally got the DL to start after 24hours and took about 30min to DL, Thanks OP!!!!!!!

Skipping 26 Messages...
aqan said:   ...
Catch you must have WD product attached to your pc.

Actually, one must have a WD product installed in the computer to install Acronis True Image WD Edition. It won't install with USB or eSATA connected WD drives.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.