• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EDIT: This is targeted. Watch your inboxes. Sorry, I didn't notice the disclaimer at first.

Just got this in my inbox from Newegg. Seems like a good deal if you're looking to stick with Win7 instead of using Win8.

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, we are offering you $25.00 OFF Microsoft Windows 7 Home / Microsoft Windows 7 Professional. Don't let this chance slip by - TRY IT NOW!

$25.00 OFF Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit OEM
+ FREE SHIPPING!*

Enter promo code
BTEJHHD22
at checkout.

* Up to a maximum discount of $125.00 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer. Only available while funds last. Expires 1/3/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

* Works only for the Home Premium Version and Professional Version

Please Note: Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on December 28, 2012 and 11:59 pm PT on January 3, 2013. This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address. This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use. Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

Member Summary

$25 off Win7 OEM
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Must be targeted:
Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJHHD22

Yeah, I'm sorry, if I had actually read the disclaimers (who does that) it says it needs to be used with the e-mail address it was sent to. I guess this is a watch your inbox then. Sorry.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014