• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just a headsup on the unrated Blu Ray version of Ted. It includes Ultra Violet and a digital copy. When you claim the digital copy, it provides a $15 Amazon Instant Video redemption code and says to redeem it for Ted on Amazon Instant. But the code is a regular $15 credit, and can be applied to other videos. In other words - you get the Blu-Ray, DVD, Ultraviolet (for Vudu or Flixter) AND a $15 credit.

http://www.amazon.com/Ted-Two-Disc-Combo-Pack-UltraViolet/dp/B00...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon - Ted Unrated Blu Ray
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cost 24.96 right now.

wiredspider said:   Cost 24.96 right now.

Updated title - thanks!

And if you don't want the movie you can trade it back for up to a $9.95 Gift Card to Amazon. So get the $15 in credit free?

I don't see where it says you get $15 in Amazon instant video credit though.

biglittle said:   I don't see where it says you get $15 in Amazon instant video credit though.

It isn't mentioned anywhere, which is why I'm posting it here. The most you'll get as far as a mention goes is the redemption page here:

http://www.universalhidef.com/digitalcopy/

Click Ted, and you'll see the redemption choices. I picked Vudu and Amazon.

biglittle said:   And if you don't want the movie you can trade it back for up to a $9.95 Gift Card to Amazon. So get the $15 in credit free?

Math doesn't compute. 1 - the movie is $25, so even with the credit, you'll still end up paying. 2 - $9.95 is only for new, and you need to open the seal to get the UV redemption code.

scoobydooby said:   biglittle said:   And if you don't want the movie you can trade it back for up to a $9.95 Gift Card to Amazon. So get the $15 in credit free?

Math doesn't compute. 1 - the movie is $25, so even with the credit, you'll still end up paying. 2 - $9.95 is only for new, and you need to open the seal to get the UV redemption code.

I thought they just emailed the $15 promo or applied it to your account automatically.

biglittle said:   scoobydooby said:   biglittle said:   And if you don't want the movie you can trade it back for up to a $9.95 Gift Card to Amazon. So get the $15 in credit free?

I thought they just emailed the $15 promo or applied it to your account automatically.

Not when I redeemed. I linked Universal to my Ultraviolet account, and got a regular Amazon promo code to apply to my account. The $15 now shows as a normal video credit in my Amazon account.

scoobydooby said:   biglittle said:   scoobydooby said:   biglittle said:   And if you don't want the movie you can trade it back for up to a $9.95 Gift Card to Amazon. So get the $15 in credit free?

Not when I redeemed. I linked Universal to my Ultraviolet account, and got a regular Amazon promo code to apply to my account. The $15 now shows as a normal video credit in my Amazon account.

It appears like a regular credit but will only allow you to purchase the Ted digital copy. If you try to buy anything else, it will not apply the credit. Thumbs down for incorrect information.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014