• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sign up for their "exclusive savings" email, and receive a $5 off $50 coupon. I received the email within 5 minutes of signing up. Figured a few with the PayPal $30 giftcard could use this.

I know there is the Lowes moving printable 10% coupon, but my HD just changed to only accepting "hard coupons" which had been accepting them forever, and most post office don't include the physical coupon anymore.

Text

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot Coupon
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just received my $5 Off coupon.

When I signed up I saw no mention of any coupon, but when HD confirmed me, there it was... (more)

SalemCat (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 11:05a) |

make sure to only choose "Orange insider". I added another check for weekly ads and there was no coupon. when i redid it... (more)

ternzer (Mar. 17, 2013 @ 10:11a) |

big thanks ternzer...one more thing for internet "dummies" like me. you must locate the "Orange Insider" offer on the la... (more)

mrsthegreat (Mar. 29, 2013 @ 12:18p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tried to sign up on my phone, but couldn't go beyond email and zip code. When I attempted to do sign up on tablet, the website could not be found.

Thanks, OP.

Nice find. Note the coupon has a real quick expiration date-got mine today and it expires 1/13.

I didn't see the link for the coupon in my welcome email. Where is it?

fmeade67 said:   I didn't see the link for the coupon in my welcome email. Where is it?

in the middle of the email, there is text that says "To receive your $5 off coupon, click here." it sort of blends into the email, I didn't catch it the first time I looked

how do you actually sign up for their "exclusive savings" email? Its not within the email preferences portion of your account.... I'm probably being stupid and/or blind, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lfstyl said:   how do you actually sign up for their "exclusive savings" email? Its not within the email preferences portion of your account.... I'm probably being stupid and/or blind, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I had the same question.

Just got it, thanks op. I will be using this when I go in tomorrow.

Thx OP

It worked. Thanks OP.

this work online?

tanner12oz said:   this work online?

no. coupon has a bar-code for store scanning.

thanks

Thanks a Bunch!
Signed up thru link... got email link ...printed. **(says can only open email 3 times..so print.)

My dates today(1/16)...says valid 1/11/13 -1/31/13.
Looks like coupon runs couple weeks, but could be short depending when you sign up.

Unique code sent to email... one-time use.
thanks for $5 in my pocket!

I just received another email with a 'Buy 1 Get 1' on houseplants coupon. I think that came because I signed up for the garden club last year.

anyone have the link to sign up? Cant find it anywhere?

I signed up, but there was no link to a coupon in the email.

I signed up, and there was alink to a coupon in the email.

phil4444 said:   anyone have the link to sign up? Cant find it anywhere?

right on there homepage (usually) it has a little ad that says 'sign up for $5 off', or something similar

I signed up with another email and got the coupon link! I checked the message from my other email and there was no coupon in that one.

will HD accept competitors Lowes coupon?

I just received my $5 Off coupon.

When I signed up I saw no mention of any coupon, but when HD confirmed me, there it was in their email.

Anyone try to use it ONLINE ? I'd like to see if it works with FW CB.

make sure to only choose "Orange insider". I added another check for weekly ads and there was no coupon. when i redid it with orange insider the coupon was on the email.

ternzer said:   make sure to only choose "Orange insider". I added another check for weekly ads and there was no coupon. when i redid it with orange insider the coupon was on the email.

big thanks ternzer...one more thing for internet "dummies" like me. you must locate the "Orange Insider" offer on the last page of the local ad flyer, THEN check SIGN UP NOW.

clicking workout otherwise. Thanks OP!!! You just saved me five dollars.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014