• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know there is a similar thread out there for a different Feit CFL, but I just was at Costco in the Minneapolis area and saw all Feit Electric CFLs on sale. The best deal was the 4pk 60 watt equiv. (900 lumens) for $0.99 after a $4.00 instant rebate. Limit was 12. Rebate said it was from Xcel Energy.

Product: 4 Pack CFL / 60 watt equiv. / 900 Lumens / #561594

Member Summary

Feit Electric 4pk CFL 60w
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A clear YMMV and should have been indicated in title by OP for others. Now updated by Mods.
Based on OP it is the area (e.g MN) served by a particular utility which is providing the "Rebate".

horizon6 said:   A clear YMMV and should have been indicated in title by OP for others. Now updated by Mods.
Based on OP it is the area (e.g MN) served by a particular utility which is providing the "Rebate".

You red me for that? Thank you for saying something and trying to help other FWers, but don't be a jerk.

horizon6 said:   A clear YMMV and should have been indicated in title by OP for others. Now updated by Mods.

agreed

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.