• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dove Men & Axe gift sets 75% off at Target.com - FS with Red Card

Free shipping if you spend $50 or have a Red Card. Otherwise, the shipping charge for 1 item is around $5, which might not worth it.

Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Clean Comfort $2.48 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-3-piece-gift-set-clean-com...

Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Extra Fresh $2.48 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-3-piece-gift-set-extra-fre...

Axe Special Edition 4 Piece Gift Set - Dark Temptation $2.48 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/axe-special-edition-4-piece-gift-set-dar...

Axe Anarchy Special Edition Holiday Mesh Gift Set $3.24 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/axe-anarchy-special-edition-holiday-mesh...

Axe Anarchy Special Edition Holiday Gift Set $3.74 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/axe-anarchy-special-edition-holiday-gift...

my_sunshine op

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My target got plenty in stock, but don't match online clearance.

I hate stupid policies which differ the brick n mortar v... (more)

discounted (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 7:16p) |

Well, frick! I was just there and they wouldn't price match.

I guess I will be printing out the new policy and going bac... (more)

hambirg (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 7:55p) |

I printed it out but after looking on here, I went back to read the policy again, under the price match exclusions, it l... (more)

stowie (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 8:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't know why this was rated in red...used a Target giftcard, got 5% back with my Target debit card and the free shipping...no complaints here and I'll smell good in the new year...thanks OP

Thanks Op! Good deal. This is cheaper than buying the deoderant on its own!

If you return part of an online order at Target and the return takes the order below $50, does Target reduce the refund by the amount of shipping charge? Yes, I'm asking if I can order extra items to get the order over $50 and return the extra items next time I'm at Target as a way of avoiding shipping charges.

I always have to ask about Target - they have some odd rules regarding returns. Last week I returned an online purchase because the price dropped within 2 days of my order being delivered. They would not make a price adjustment or allow me to return/rebuy. They said I'd have to take my chance at finding the returned item on the sales floor when they finally got around to putting it back out for sale. Seems like an odd policy to me and not one that other retailers emulate.

Green OP -- good price.

A couple are sold out online. Here are the items still available online:

Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Clean Comfort $2.48 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-3-piece-gift-set-clean-com...

Axe Special Edition 4 Piece Gift Set - Dark Temptation $2.48 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/axe-special-edition-4-piece-gift-set-dar...

Axe Anarchy Special Edition Holiday Gift Set $3.74 [target.com]
http://www.target.com/p/axe-anarchy-special-edition-holiday-gift...

in for few..

in for a bunch thanks

In for two....thanks OP

almost pulled the plug on several but realized that i must stop! FW is turning me into a horder as i still have 8 cases of paper towels from a year ago Staples deal, i have shampoo then i just ordered 2 bottles from the Amazon deal ... like i said you people will seen see me on the horders tv show. i must stop.
maybe i'll have to join or start a FWA & SDA Group Hi, my name is Dumbazs and i'm a whoredor

don't even ask how much TP i have stock piled all I'll say about that is: the animals dont go in the woods no more they come to my home as i have enough TP for them for the next #!$&^ years!

FW & SD WMA Group =whoremasteranon

In for two. Thank you!

crtt said:   almost pulled the plug on several but realized that i must stop! FW is turning me into a horder as i still have 8 cases of paper towels from a year ago Staples deal, i have shampoo then i just ordered 2 bottles from the Amazon deal ... like i said you people will seen see me on the horders tv show. i must stop.
maybe i'll have to join or start a FWA & SDA Group Hi, my name is Dumbazs and i'm a whoredor

LOL.

Dove is sold out only AXE is available

I clicked "Place Order" and didnt seem like it went through, hopefully didn't just double order....

If you are considering purchasing alot of these to hit the $50 for free shipping (if you dont have a RED Card) your best bet is to do that. With ~$35 in these the shipping was $25, making it a better deal to spend the extra on product and qualify for free shipping.

Because of the weird processing I either have none coming or 2 orders of 14x Dove, 3x of the $3.xx Axe Pack and 2x of the other Axe pack!! LOL

dubio said:   Dove is sold out only AXE is available

The one Dove Pack is still listed as In Stock.

crtt said:   almost pulled the plug on several but realized that i must stop! FW is turning me into a horder as i still have 8 cases of paper towels from a year ago Staples deal, i have shampoo then i just ordered 2 bottles from the Amazon deal ... like i said you people will seen see me on the horders tv show. i must stop.

don't even ask how much TP i have stock piled all I'll say about that is: the animals dont go in the woods no more they come to my home as i have enough TP for them for the next #!$&^ years!

FW & SD WMA Group =whoremasteranon
This gets my vote for funniest post of the year!!!!

What a find! Bummed out that they're all sold out online

I drove down to my local target at opening this morning just to be told that they don't price match their own website!!!
Now they are all gone online...sucks

Is this common knowledge? I've never heard of such a thing.

OP, while I wasn't able to get any of the items you mentioned (Unavailable online), I did score some bargains elsewhere on the site so thanks for steering me there.

I was checking out the xmas clearance and did a search for inflatables, and someone please tell me what the heck this is!
What is this?
It looks like a bunch of blown up potatoes.

I called and was told that the service desk would match online clearance prices. It is not possible at the register. But I suspect that it may be YMMV since they did not require proof of the price.

pprogram said:   I called and was told that the service desk would match online clearance prices. It is not possible at the register. But I suspect that it may be YMMV since they did not require proof of the price.

Tried this in store, they wouldn't honor online prices.

Thanks OP! Just picked up a couple.

Though I still have leftovers from a similar deal from WalMart earlier this year, I was planning on getting some
Too bad I came late
OP, thanks for sharing
Hopefully WalMart steps up and runs some clearance on this soon

Even better if you have the $3 coupon for Axe Holiday Gift Set

crtt said:   almost pulled the plug on several but...

Here at Fatwalletville, we pull triggers.

blair222 said:   I was checking out the xmas clearance and did a search for inflatables, and someone please tell me what the heck this is!
What is this?
It looks like a bunch of blown up potatoes.

I don't know, but if I found this in my yard I might have scolded the dog......

I was able to price match at the register. Thanks Butcherboy, good for my son for Valentines Day and Easter basket.

Dang awesome deal. Late. Call me Late. I stil lhave a couple bottles of these from last year. Rrrrr

ConcertFreak said:   I drove down to my local target at opening this morning just to be told that they don't price match their own website!!!
Now they are all gone online...sucks

Is this common knowledge? I've never heard of such a thing.

My closes Target does all they can to get out of every price match possible. They are the worst.

My target price matched online AND took the $1.00 off coupon from Dove's site! Thanks OP!

http://www.dovemencare.com/Products/Body-Face-Wash/Clean-Comfort-Body-And-Face-Wash.aspx

Yes, same with WalMart. They dont match their site nor other WalMart stores. atleast thats what i was told.

I had 2 dollar off coupons and missed out on ordering yesterday. I was at the store and they are all still full price. One deal I saw but, had no coupons was an oil of olay gift set was 15% off with alot of nice items. Originally 9.99 now 8.49? Another deal to watch. I saw glad sense and spray currently marked down to 7.99 in Hawaiian ginger? Others were still 9.99. I had a printable 2.00 off coupon from coupons.com. Left it for another shopper. I wasn't crazy about the scent

Everything is pretty much OOS for the current items listed however there are some at 50% online at Target. Also Target will NOT price match Target.com prices because they are separate entities. Weird I know but still I hope it comes back into stock because that is a BAD ASS Price!!!

wxforecaster said:   Everything is pretty much OOS for the current items listed however there are some at 50% online at Target. Also Target will NOT price match Target.com prices because they are separate entities. Weird I know but still I hope it comes back into stock because that is a BAD ASS Price!!!
That's very YMMV. I've successfully price matched on this deal as well as a couple others using my phone loaded with the target.com price.

All Dove Men currently unavilable online

Now everything is available in store if your store has the items due to their new policy they put in place today!! Go raid Target!!

just bought a few at my local target - took a manager to tell CSR about the new policy, but no issues! thanks op

wxforecaster said:   Now everything is available in store if your store has the items due to their new policy they put in place today!! Go raid Target!!

hadn't seen that so had to use my google buddy! nice Target Announces New Year-Round Price Match of Online Retailers

January 08, 2013

New Policy Includes Online Prices from Amazon, WalMart, Best Buy and Toys"R"Us

Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) today announced plans to price match top online retailers year-round, including Amazon.com, WalMart.com, BestBuy.com and toysrus.com (including BabiesRUs.com). Target stores will also price match items found on Target.com.

The new policy, which takes effect immediately...

My target got plenty in stock, but don't match online clearance.

I hate stupid policies which differ the brick n mortar vs. online store.

Skipping 2 Messages...
hambirg said:   Well, frick! I was just there and they wouldn't price match.

I guess I will be printing out the new policy and going back tomorrow. . .as they had a bunch of these left.

I printed it out but after looking on here, I went back to read the policy again, under the price match exclusions, it lists clearance....so have to agree with the poster who mentioned they wouldn't price match since it was on clearance.

Price Match Guarantee: exclusions

Competitor exclusions:
• Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from online competitor price matching.
• Items originally purchased at Target.com (for items purchased on Target.com, click here for policy: opens in a new window.).
• Prices from other Target stores.
• Online prices from competitors not listed above.

Price exclusions:
•“Marketplace” prices: Price matched items must be sold by WalMart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, toysrus.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from third party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
• Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
• Clearance, closeout, damaged product, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales.
• Prices advertised only as a percent off or dollar off.
• Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
• Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
• Competitor coupon-required.
• Competitor price matches on items where Target or the competitor is offering a free gift card.
• Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
• Offers that include financing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014