• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy Electric Chain Saw Cheapest Price

Buy Electric Chain Saw Deals from 1/11/2012 to 31/12.

Buy Electric Chain Saw Cheap Sales, Coupon Codes, Discount , Deals and Best Price

Click here

Member Summary

Electric Chain Saw
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

confusing post. Dates wrong? Not seeing the love here..

WOW!

depzajbojrac said:   Buy Electric Chain Saw Cheapest Price

Buy Electric Chain Saw Deals from 1/11/2012 to 31/12.

31 month calendar ?

Sorry for my confusion , 12/31

You guys do know that most of the rest of the world use dd/mm/yy and dd/mm not mm/dd/yy and mm/dd. So basically this deal is from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31st. Not worth trashing the guy for I wouldn't think, just because he didn't remember to convert to our American Standard.

Not sure about the prices themselves.

PedroDaGr8 said:   You guys do know that most of the rest of the world use dd/mm/yy and dd/mm not mm/dd/yy and mm/dd. So basically this deal is from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31st. Not worth trashing the guy for I wouldn't think, just because he didn't remember to convert to our American Standard.

Last I checked..the link goes to Amazon.com (which is U.S. based). If you find a chainsaw deal from Amazon.uk (or an other international-based site)...feel free to post it.

respdoc said:   PedroDaGr8 said:   You guys do know that most of the rest of the world use dd/mm/yy and dd/mm not mm/dd/yy and mm/dd. So basically this deal is from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31st. Not worth trashing the guy for I wouldn't think, just because he didn't remember to convert to our American Standard.

Last I checked..the link goes to Amazon.com (which is U.S. based). If you find a chainsaw deal from Amazon.uk (or an other international-based site)...feel free to post it.

Nah..don't bother, if you do find one on Amazon.uk, you'll only be able to use on the left hand side of the road.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014