• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Same. No card.

zettler said:   robotprom said:   renewed on 1/19. Still no gift card yet.

I still haven't either and sent it in around 1/29/13....

DragonOnTheEdge said:   Same. No card.

What did they say when you contacted them?

They have yet to respond to my e-mail.

ZombieHunter said:   DragonOnTheEdge said:   Same. No card.

What did they say when you contacted them?

I signed up in mid Jan and still not received the $25 gift card.

Anyone else in same situation?

Yep!

BPH789 said:   I signed up in mid Jan and still not received the $25 gift card.

Anyone else in same situation?

Almost.
Two of us signed up middle of January and while membership info arrived within a few weeks, just now got both of the gift cards. Took 4 months.

Received this email from NRA:

Thank you for contacting us. Your $25 Bass Pro Gift Card has been ordered for you, but has yet to ship out to your mailing address. Due to the large response we received from the offer you responded to we are currently experiencing a backlog of orders. We apologize for the delay, and are working to fill every order as soon as possible. Please allow a few more weeks for delivery. Thank you very much for your patience and for your support! Best Regards,

thanks... Joined for 2 years but haven't received any email telling me my Bass Pro gift card has been ordered for you..

The gift card finally arrived, super pleased.

Same here - got it last week.

Based on the greens that I see, I guess there are plenty of NRA Fanatics on fatwallet. Glad to know - not because I support the NRA but because I consider an average fatwalleter to be pretty smart and not a hick. I have no problem with reasonably smart people owning guns (I guess same goes for owning cars - but that would open a can of worms).

Did they lock this topic

You missed an extra parenthesis at the end.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014