• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

daily spin
Disclaimer
(7) EA iTunes apps daily spin for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch worth about $7 up for grab
http://smarturl.it/DailySpin?lQid=DailyDeals
Access website via your iDevices.

There's a total of 7 apps to grab.
lemonade tycoon: $0.99
mirror edge $0.99
tetris $0.99
mass effect infiltrator $0.99
battlefield: bad company 2 $0.99
sims 3 $0.99
skate it by EA $0.99

Disclaimer: There's a glitch. You can keep spinning if you clear the safari Cache "cookie&history". The only catch is that you need 1 email for each win: so that means 7 (new) email addresses.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

may take awhile to get all 7, i won tetris 3 times out of 4 spins....

Again this is over a week old.

Use Safari, and clear cookies& history each time you get your code, then you can go for another spin.

bumping so it shows up on the 1st page of my itouch

Ok, let's edit this once more. Is it you can spin until you get the game you want and then submit email once per day? Or you can get all 7 in one day? When I clear data and try again, it says "You've already spun & won today." Tried gmail . trick and another throwaway email but it continues to give the same message.

PilotWillie said:   Ok, let's edit this once more. Is it you can spin until you get the game you want and then submit email once per day? Or you can get all 7 in one day? When I clear data and try again, it says "You've already spun & won today." Tried gmail . trick and another throwaway email but it continues to give the same message.

its working for me with a new e-mail address for each game

vwbeetlvr said:   Again this is over a week old.

Well, I for one didn't see it last week so Thanks OP for the reminder!

yup new email addresses.
I found it tedious. but it's free!!!
I kept trying it continuously and only used a new address if it's a new app.
somehow apple's email @me, @icloud, etc. can't seem to receive the code emails (for me).

btw, I didn't see this offer posted earlier, I did a search with keywords like iTunes before I posted[I always do that]
& since I cldnt find it, I thought I shld share this.

cagdasozcn said:   Use Safari, and clear cookies& history each time you get your code, then you can go for another spin.

I found using Incognito Mode in Chrome even faster. It essentially does the same thing, but only clears the data from that session. That paired with 10minutemail made this go pretty quickly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014