• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$2 COUPON

There is a $2 coupon for select Community Coffee 3-pack varieties.

The be cheapest 3-pack is the Community Coffee Ground Coffee, French Vanilla, 12-Ounce Bags

Regularly $13.59 ($6.04 / lb) + free Super Saver Shipping on $25+, now $11.59 ($5.15 / lb) + FSSS

With S&S, the price before the coupon is $12.91 ($5.74 / lb) + FS, and the $2 coupon brings it down to $10.91 ($4.85 / lb)

$3 PRIVATE RESERVE COUPON

Community Coffee Private Reserve Ground Coffee, House Blend Decaffeinated, 12-Ounces (single pack)

Was $8.08 ($10.77 / lb) + free Super Saver Shipping on $25+

This $3 coupon brings it down to $5.08 ($6.77 / lb) without subscribe and save

With S&S, the price before the $3 coupon is $7.68 ($10.24 / lb) + FS, and the $3 coupon brings it down to ($6.24 /lb)

The same coupon also applies to select Private Reserve 3-packs of Community Coffee, but you only save $1 per bag that way.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

coffee (49.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

The reviews aren't so good

blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

I like very dark roasts. I've only ever bought their whole bean French Roast. I kept in the freezer and ground it just before using, and brewed it in a stove-sop moka. It was pretty decent and I'd definitely buy it on sale again if they had an organic version.

My wife loves Community Coffee. She had never had coffee with chicory (sp?) in it before. She tasted it once and was hooked.

Community is a well known Louisiana Coffee Company, New Orleans & Baton Rouge. The Louisiana French people prefer their coffee strong and dark. So pay attention to which Roast Community Coffee you are choosing or you may not like it. Here is their site, useful for gaining more information of each item: http://www.communitycoffee.com/?utm_source=Version%2B3%2B-%2BPro...

blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

Community Coffee is a Southern thang! Probably just whiny Yankees.

phutureprimative said:   blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

This whiny Minnesota Yankee thinks it's one of the best coffee for the price there is. Of course, being Northern gives me a more refined taste.

sesquipedalian said:   phutureprimative said:   blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

This whiny Minnesota Yankee thinks it's one of the best coffee for the price there is. Of course, being Northern gives me a more refined taste.

Obviously your taste is refined enough to know the best food and beverages come from the South.

phutureprimative said:   sesquipedalian said:   phutureprimative said:   blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

Obviously your taste is refined enough to know the best food and beverages come from the South.

I agree with you 100%. I absolutely LOVE Mexican food, and I just had a Margarita last night!

When I moved down here to Louisiana I tried CC's (Community Coffee) for the first time(One of my clients is a CC's Regional manager). Completely different taste then the other normal chain or major brand coffee's. I drank it religiously from that point.

My manager on a whim bought some Luzianne Coffee since she loves their tea. She brewed us a pot and man was it good. After a few days I figured what better then to brew a combination of 1/2 Luzianne and 1/2 community coffee together.

Let me tell you it is an excellent flavor blend. Every batch I make now is the 1/2 CC's and 1/2 Luzianne. I use dark roast on both.

For those of you who have access to these two coffee's give it a shot blended. It's awesome.

sesquipedalian said:   phutureprimative said:   sesquipedalian said:   phutureprimative said:   blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

I agree with you 100%. I absolutely LOVE Mexican food, and I just had a Margarita last night!

Makes sense to do pretty much anything to avoid the swill north of the Mason Dixon.

I bought the Sams Members Mark Columbian last time because I was out of Community Coffee. I started drinking coffee black vs. adding sweetener and creamer a few months ago so I can really taste the difference now between coffees.

The members mark is much better than the community coffee IMO. I haven't compared dark roast to dark roast though and I like columbian more than I like dark roast anyway. But the members mark is excellent, it's strong and smooth and the beans are oily.

The members mark was cheaper too.

sesquipedalian said:   phutureprimative said:   blueribb said:   The reviews aren't so good

Don't take my gun, don't take my gun!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014