• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
No HDMI...and I don't host a golf show.

Thanks!!! This will go perfect with my mad hatter costume

WHY IS THIS ONLY LEFT IN 43R??? WHO BOUGHT OUT ALL OF THE OTHER SIZES??!???!?!!?!?!?!?!

Well, it WILL get you noticed!

furnstahl said:   cranston said:   "You're going to like the way you look. I guarantee it."

I believe that is from Men's Wearhouse. Jos A. Bank doesn't make such guarantees.

That's good.

Ordered a dozen for my car dealership. Hope they are not all sold out.

LOL... perfect.
Used cars, I hope.

snork615 said:   Ordered a dozen for my car dealership. Hope they are not all sold out.

darn it, where did I put those white patent shoes, white belt, and big peace medal to hang around my neck? Man, this is smoking!

furnstahl said:   cranston said:   "You're going to like the way you look. I guarantee it."

I believe that is from Men's Wearhouse. Jos A. Bank doesn't make such guarantees.

And from the look of this jacket, I understand why they don't make such claims.

:retch:

VIP Take It Easy Patchwork Madras Shorts
Disclaimer
In case you need them, they have matching shorts:

Bring on the T-Pain!

Doesn't John Daly have pants to match? In his case he could claim extreme drunkenness.

MeIsCheap said:   Is this Joseph's "Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat'?
No, it's Joseph A Bank's "Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
Which reminds me

I am not a pimp!

I entered the contest to win some of these jackets.

No purchase required

Prizes:
1st Prize - One jacket
2nd Prize - Two jackets
3rd Prize - Three jackets
4th prize - Four jackets
5th Prize - Five Jackets

All others that enter contest will receive consolation prize of a gross each of these jackets.

See JABanks web site for further details.

This is awesome, had to get a few.

Belieber
Disclaimer
Sir, you deserve a badge for being a true Belieber!

GeorgeT said:   I think our FatWallet member "nemi_amd" was on to something. If it's good enough for the Biebs, it's good enough for me.

All is get is an image of Kramer walking down the street with a squire's walking stick and a pimp hat!

Now $73!

drjofis said:   Now $73!

A BARGAIN at half the price!

Safety Not Guaranteed. Perfect for time-travelling vacations to the 1980's

anyone who wears that to a job interview gets hired, guaranteed. It makes you stand out from the crowd, which is a good thing.

wouldnt have it

whats golf

I wish this was 10 bucks, I would buy it and wear it to meet to my girlfriend's parents

MitchFlorida said:   anyone who wears that to a job interview gets hired, guaranteed. It makes you stand out from the crowd, which is a good thing.

Yes, who need an advanced degree when you show up rocking this bad boy? You got an MBA in style, I don't care what your resume says.

This is awesome to pick up girls you no like.

NOW ONLY $250

There was a point in time when this would have been the height of stylin. Madras was the rage in the 60's. Pants, shirts, hats, belts. I had a jacket like this that I wore with my white pants and white shoes with gold chain across the top. It brings back memories.

maybe we should start a bling thread now.

There's probably a sad suit designer out there holding a soon to be empty bottle of scotch and yelling at his monitor with a single tear in his eye. Or at least I hope.

"None of you know nothin' about suits!"

Showing up as $250 for me, is there a discount code?

HardHittinProp said:   Showing up as $250 for me, is there a discount code?

Code is "IMAPILLOWBITER"

Okay, I'm going to look on the bright side: you'll never have to worry about spilling sh-it on your suit jacket again.

Shmabobolo said:   Is this from the Don Cherry collection?

No, the Don Knotts collection. You were close though.

This thread is hilarious, made my night. Thank you

10% CashBack with Shop@Home

I bet Doctor Who could carry this off... hopefully, he'd carry it off to another galaxy far, far away.

So, after all this... has anyone actually bought one of these paragons of fashion?

orthros said:   So, after all this... has anyone actually bought one of these paragons of fashion?And if so, we want photos!

FW has better comedy writers than 90 percent of the TV shows, please post more Ugly Deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014