• Go to page :
  • 1 2 345
  • Text Only
Is the circus in town?

nemi_amd said:   step 1 - buy lots of the ugliest coat in the world
step 2 - get Justin Bieber to wear one in a music video
step 3 - profit

Sounds like a Indian movie badmaash company!

Read the uniformly positive reviews. Clearly FW'ers are not in the target market.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: This is a great sportcoat. Well made and well tailored. The fit is just right and the patchwork Madras takes me back to my college days. Makes me feel young again.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: The fit and look of the coat are great. I have been searching for a coat like this for years and am so happy with the purchase.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: The Madras sportcoat is perfect for company summer outings and will let you stand out from the Seersuckers and tan sportcoats.

Btw my CTO wears something similar atleast couple of times a month

Woman love guys with confidence. Guaranteed you go home with the prettiest woman at the bowling alley if you wear this baby!

i woke up two hrs too early today but now after seeing this jacket, i'm freakin wide awake..thanks fatwallet!

Is this a Halloween costume?

I think the model is laughing at himself and thinking "my life has come to this?"

tajar96 said:   There should be a badge for finding (and posting) deals like this. Good one OP!

Actually I think the badge should go to the FWer that buys it and posts a picture of himself wearing it in public

Thanks OP - in for two!

Will wear when I am riding this bike from Target :Flower Bike

blueribb said:   I'm sure Craig Sager would wear this suit

Craig Sager's Suits

Craig's 10 worst suits

Reminds me of my childhood hero, Michael Jordan.

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

Challenge Accepted!

Pimpin' aint easy....

This would be perfect for the ugly coat themed party that my friend throws every year.

Maybe we buy for Fatwallet Day

govitam said:   rentalman said:   A jacket that ugly should come with a bowl of soup.
No soup for you...

Uncle Leo ?

also:
Kramer "The Wig Master"

fatwallet effect

You have to be a big guy to wear this, otherwise will get butt kicked!

the pink shirt makes it look MUCH better

madras was a thing in the 6's. You had to have been there.

I have heard of suburban camouflage... but hobo camouflage?

lol, that is one of those things that is so ugly is almost not ugly! Almost like a piece of art.

theboogeyman said:   This would be perfect for the ugly coat themed party that my friend throws every year.

Yeah, I really want this (as a joke item). If they knock the price down to $30 to $40 I'd buy one.

I wore a jacket like this to my high school prom in 1974. This may explain why it was not a lucky night for me.

Suit up!

Perhaps you all haven't heard thet Jos A. has rolled out its new Uncle Floyd line of clothing.

http://bandbent.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/floyd3.jpg

Former NY met announcer Lindsey Nelson (1962 - 1978)would have worn this jacket proudly.

Lindsey Nelson article

This also comes with a job as used car salesman.

i understand all the comments (very good laugh), but can't comprehend to why this "deal" is getting green.

OMG, my dad has this suit. He buys all kinds of crap from estate sales.

mikenmar2 said:   Smallest size available is 43 REG. Cost of tailoring kills the deal!!!

They sold out of all the other sizes? OMG!

in for one for my father in law for his birthday next week.

It is made of RECYCLE LEFT OVER MATERIAL.

cyfan said:   If you find an uglier sport coat than the Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat...buy it!

This fine Patchwork Madras sport coat is from our Frankensport line...we put the "stink" in distinctive!

Reminds me of an old Dennis Miller bit about the Men's Warehouse:

You know what really kills me about this place? The two-for-one sales. Folks, two of $#!+ is $#!+. If they really want to **** you, they'll give you three of these things.

-rebaten

IrfanPathan said:   Btw my CTO wears something similar atleast couple of times a monthhow can you work for Jos A Banks and not know it ?

In for 3!

yakky said:   Damn... they don't post reviews immediately....And they also "review" them before posting, bummer!!! FWs would sure have fun with this one ...

Funny thing is it got 5 stars..People love these!

My dad would wear it for sure, fashion guru, HA!

Some say it is better to be stared at, than not noticed at all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014