• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
awhosit said:   
I think I can use the picture when calibrating my monitor.

Good idea...

This is designed by one of Romney's Chinese sweatshops for the 47% percent.

must be the style for Ralph lauren to be doing it

link

In for one, just can't refuse a good bargain.

"Expected Ship Date 01/13/13"

Backordered?

SOMEone, SOMEwhere is buying them up.

I assure you, it's not me.

I'm in.................Don't judge me!

I am sooo pissed, they don't have my size.

It's actually not a bad version of what it is, though it's loud even for a jacket that is inherently loud. Many of these often have more peach and red tones to them.

Every once in a while my iPad wigs out and shows this very same pattern.

Man the thought of this jacket on a big guy breaks my heart. This should come with some sort of warning from the fashion police.

This was one of the leftover jackets from Steve Urkel's wardrobe.

In for NONE

Shmabobolo said:   rentalman said:   A jacket that ugly should come with a bowl of soup.

Looks good on you, though!

Just in case some people don't get it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPsdkTCufs

Unfortunately Al Czervik is wearing a very similar coat later in the movie. I'd post the pic, but do not know how on here.

I think our FatWallet member "nemi_amd" was on to something. If it's good enough for the Biebs, it's good enough for me.

will (170.80kB)
Disclaimer
with a cool walk and a baseball hat, you may just wing it.

I might buy this just bcos it was posted as hotdeal here.

Ahhh....from the Bob Uecker line

deleted

This would be just the thing for a bank robber.

"Can you describe the robber, ma'am?"

"Well officer, I didn't see his face, but he had this sport coat that looked like he wore it on a dare!"

"Thank you, ma'am. We'll put out a BOLO right away for that sport coat."

WKRP in Cincinnati called......Herb Tarlek wants his jacket back.

You people have absolute no taste! =)

Just a pair of white patent leather shoes and a hat away from being Huggy Bear

excoriatorb said:   Read the uniformly positive reviews. Clearly FW'ers are not in the target market.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: This is a great sportcoat. Well made and well tailored. The fit is just right and the patchwork Madras takes me back to my college days. Makes me feel young again.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: The fit and look of the coat are great. I have been searching for a coat like this for years and am so happy with the purchase.

Comments about Jos. A. Bank Patchwork Madras 2-Button Sportcoat: The Madras sportcoat is perfect for company summer outings and will let you stand out from the Seersuckers and tan sportcoats.

These look like fake reviews. The spelling and capitalization are too perfect, with short and concise sentences. It's written like casual spoken English, but that aside the grammar is perfect as well. And of course perfect punctuation.

You'll feel as good as the suit looks ...lol

I bought 20 of each
I'm selling them on eBay
Look for
Suit Coats that Sheldon wears on the show, only $300

Thanks OP, I will sell one to Stevie Wonder for 5 Grand!!

I haven't given these many greens in a single thread that is only three pages long so far.. hilarious read

That is my size.

dafish said:   Was that Monti Hall modeling that jacket?

No, it was Lindsay Nelson from the Mets broadcast team.

It reminds me of those old magiceye 3D posters. If you stare at the coat long enough you will probably see a few 3D images popping up. That's if you don't get dizzy or have a seizure first.

I should get this for my fashion forward bro-in-law. No gift receipt of course.

NJDevilsfan said:   dafish said:   Was that Monti Hall modeling that jacket?
No, it was Lindsay Nelson from the Mets broadcast team.
Beat me to it!

Sadly, they are out of my size . Showed it to my wife and she reminded me that we did see someone wearing a similar jacket on a cruise we were on.

It's a little known fact, but Predator aliens can't see you in this jacket with any of their filters, like Gary Busey's character in Predator II in the warehouse scene near the end.

You know the character Gary plays the most? Gary.

FrugalFreak said:   must be the style for Ralph lauren to be doing it

link

Southern Frat Clothing
Proper frat clothing brands & styles approved for southern gentlemen.

You're going to look like a retard. I guarantee it."

lray said:   No only is it ugly, but it doesn't fit the model. That jacket is 2-3" too long on the trunk.

No, that's the look he's going for.

come on op you are going to have to try harder than this...

This is a hot deal: Haspel Patchwork Madras Sport Coat (For Men) CLEARANCE: $0.00 Compare at $0.00 Save 0%

link

remember to use your STP coupons, free shipping and CB which will proabably drive the cost below zero if I got my math write

favorite review from a verified buyer: I got this for my son's 8th grade awards/graduation day. He looked like a million dollars! Very handsome, classy look with a lot of fun personality! He loves this jacket.

In 4 one!!!

Now need to find where to get this http://streetetiquette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/jkissiwhol...

LOL, only Joes can wear this one.

Deal is dead. Craig Sager cleaned out their stock.

Perfect Clown College grad present!!

Stevie Wonder wouldn't wear that thing.

"What can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan; It looks bombed out and depleted." -- Chappelle's Show

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014