• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
My boss would absolutely wear that...I've seen him in worse, if you can believe such a thing exists.

I'm surprised to see so much hate for madras. It's a summer classic. Brooks Brothers sells madras jackets every summer.

While clearly this jacket is not for everyone (It takes cajones to wear Madras) I'd love to see what all the naysayers are wearing... Likely one or more of the following: Sansabelt 100% polyester trousers, "Dad" jeans, acid wash anything, a fanny pack, a cell phone clipped to your belt, anything from Wal-Mart, Old Navy 4th of July t-shirt from 2001, short sleeve shirt w/ tie, square-toed shoes (yes, they are out), shorts with black socks, pleated pants (yes, they are also out)or socks with sandals.

What if young Jude Law got a chance to wear it? It must look fantastic on him.

Young Jude Law wearing the suit
Disclaimer

Little older Young 4
Disclaimer
jolapo said:   What if young Jude Law got a chance to wear it? It must look fantastic on him.

He wears it well

so tempted to get this as a joke to wear around the pool at conferences with a swim suit.

This is the perfect sportcoat to let people know you don't take them seriously... and that you're past your old Miami Vice wardrobe.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75+. do we need a penny of filler?

matching shorts

matching_shorts

Thrilla said:   blueribb said:   I'm sure Craig Sager would wear this suit

Craig Sager's Suits

Craig's 10 worst suits

Reminds me of my childhood hero, Michael Jordan.

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

With the exception of that olympics getup and the injun sweater, the rest of that stuff is pretty cool.

lray said:   No only is it ugly, but it doesn't fit the model. That jacket is 2-3" too long on the trunk.

That just goes to show... You can't have too much of a good thing.

e2moon said:   FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75+. do we need a penny of filler?

Price went up to $87.50 so you're good to go.

Also, this was at the bottom of the page:
666 people like this. Be the first of your friends. I KNOW its the Devil's sport coat

freddie4x4 said:   e2moon said:   FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75+. do we need a penny of filler?

666 people like this. Be the first of your friends. I KNOW its the Devil's sport coat

No, the Devil wears Prada.

That'd look good with the pair of shorts I have that look similar.

benefits of fine men'swear
Disclaimer
Get back to work!

JimmyJoeJimBob said:   While clearly this jacket is not for everyone (It takes cajones to wear Madras) I'd love to see what all the naysayers are wearing... Likely one or more of the following: ...short sleeve shirt w/ tie.

But Sipowitz does it!

Agnutter said:   freddie4x4 said:   e2moon said:   FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $75+. do we need a penny of filler?

No, the Devil wears Prada.

But Prada has Madras too

Even Channing Tatum couldn't make this jacket look good...

JimmyJoeJimBob said:   While clearly this jacket is not for everyone (It takes cajones to wear Madras) I'd love to see what all the naysayers are wearing... Likely one or more of the following: Sansabelt 100% polyester trousers, "Dad" jeans, acid wash anything, a fanny pack, a cell phone clipped to your belt, anything from Wal-Mart, Old Navy 4th of July t-shirt from 2001, short sleeve shirt w/ tie, square-toed shoes (yes, they are out), shorts with black socks, pleated pants (yes, they are also out)or socks with sandals.

so edgy

I can't find this using the regular site, but I found an extended size of this awesome jacket on the mobile site for only $75!

http://m.josabank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_329042

Looks like Some Left Over Suits all put together into one Suit. ieieieieie I Would be scared to wear that leaving the house.

omg, how is it even possible for this to be available for sale?! That thing is hideous! LOL

Hey OP. Thanks for the tip. I was wondering what to make out of my old Boxer shorts.

If you wear this jacket, and sit on this lounge, it will make you invisible!

Target: TOO by Blu Dot Window Lounge Chair - Multi-colored

$249.99 reduced to $74.99

Reg: $249.99 - Save $175.00 (70%)

http://www.target.com/p/too-by-blu-dot-window-lounge-chair-multi-colored/-/A-14151600#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Blu+Dot+Window+Lounge+Chair+

Nice! I have slow internet, and the image was slowly loading, and i was thinking, nice, $75 shipped free, I could get 2..
Then the whole image finished loading and THE LEGS appeared! OMG! Hideous!
The legs are WORSE than the chair! LOL

Marvinomatic said:   If you wear this jacket, and sit on this lounge, it will make you invisible!

Target: TOO by Blu Dot Window Lounge Chair - Multi-colored

$249.99 reduced to $74.99

Reg: $249.99 - Save $175.00 (70%)

http://www.target.com/p/too-by-blu-dot-window-lounge-chair-multi...

I actually saw someone wearing this jacket. As ugly in person as it is in the ad.

Just in time for Fathers Day!

UPDATE: "Product is no longer available."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014