• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B&H has the Maxell 8GB CompactFlash Memory Card maxdata 400x on sale for $9.95 with free shipping. It is regularly $14.95. I've never seen a 400x or faster speed card at this price.

The Maxell 16 GB 400x card is also a great price, but not on sale -- $18.95.

They claim Max. Read Speed: 58MB/s and Max. Write Speed: 23MB/s. If true that should let you shoot full HD video, at a fraction the price of the newest 1000x cards.

8 GB card here.

16 GB card here.

If you need CF cards for your (EDIT: 5dII or older DSLR) these should be more than fast enough for your day to day shooting needs.

Member Summary

CF (31.67kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wahoo2x said:   If you need CF cards for your newly bought T3, T3i, or T4i, these should be more than fast enough for your day to day shooting needs.

Those cameras use SD cards, not CF.

Perfect for our Canon Rebel thats using a slow, dented 2gb card. Thanks. Can't think of any current camera that still uses these. If the cost was more in reach, I'd trade up to a sd card SLR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014