• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB33201)

Currently $181.17 + free Super Saver Shipping

$41 coupon brings the price down to $140.17. Click on coupon before adding the printer to your cart. Note that some people are having difficulty getting the coupon to apply, in which case, you might try calling customer service to see if they will apply to coupon for you.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Clicked on the product link, added to cart, clicked on your link for the coupon and it says "Notice: You do not qualify for this coupon. See all Terms and Conditions"
Im a prime member and i dont see anything in the terms and conditions that disqualify me other than the coupon may have expired.
Anyone else get this to work other than OP?

Nice product, if the coupon worked. But it doesn't, same non qualification as LOTL. I was signed in as a Prime member. Hope fivetalents can tell us how he was able to use the coupon.

Did seem to apply for me...but basically just works out to "free shipping" since the actual printer price goes down to around the level of other sellers.

Debating on a handful of reviews stating reliability issues.

It didn't occur to me that anyone would add the item to their cart before clicking on the coupon... it might be possible that you have to click on the coupon first (after deleting item from your cart, logging out, and clearing cookies for good measure), then add the item you your cart. If that's the case, let me know and I'll update the OP.

FWIW, I was able to see the discount at check out on 2 different accounts. Although I did not complete either purchase, on the payment/credit card screen it said "Use your $41 gift card or promotional balance $41 promotional balance.

I had a qualifying promotional credit not apply at checkout for a different item a couple of weeks ago. Customer service was very helpful when I called and replicated the problem, although tech support could not fix the problem (I ended up having to pay full price and get a refund for the promotional amount + an additional $10 credit for the inconvenience). So I wouldn't discount an unresolved system glitch and would call them if you can't get it to work.

Clicked "$41 coupon" link, took me to product page with note "you have clipped the $41 coupon, will be applied at checkout" which it did.

Also mentions Amazon.com/coupons, where the coupon was listed and marked "clipped."

Ordered one, thanks OP.

deal is dead. coupon does not work. i got the same error message as the others. clicked on coupon first, then added item to cart. also tried it the other way around.

jeffrojr said:   deal is dead. coupon does not work. i got the same error message as the others. clicked on coupon first, then added item to cart. also tried it the other way around.

Three people here reported the coupon working. You might try calling customer service to see if they will apply to coupon for you. I will update the OP to indicate YMMV.

Just placed my order by clicking on the link in the OP, worked fine. I hope the ADF is better than the crappy HP one I have now.

Chris

fivetalents said:   jeffrojr said:   deal is dead. coupon does not work. i got the same error message as the others. clicked on coupon first, then added item to cart. also tried it the other way around.

Three people here reported the coupon working. You might try calling customer service to see if they will apply to coupon for you. I will update the OP to indicate YMMV.
like the others who couldn't get it to work, i am a prime member. maybe that has something to do with it. i'll try calling customer service.

jeffrojr said:   like the others who couldn't get it to work, i am a prime member. maybe that has something to do with it. i'll try calling customer service.

That has nothing to do with it. As suggested, contact customer service.

i contacted to customer service and they apply it to my order.
thanks..

isbasar said:   i contacted to customer service and they apply it to my order.
thanks..

Woo hoo! I'm glad that calling in worked out. Thanks for reporting back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014