• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart.com is carrying this Matte Bean Bag for $17.00
During checkout, opt for in-store pickup to save on shipping cost
Final Price: $17.00 + Free In-Store Pickup

Compare: Newegg.com ($34.73) | Best Buy ($36.99) | Amazon.com ($45.98) | eBay.com ($106.00)

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

96" Bean Bag (20.90kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Item Description

The 96" Round Vinyl Bean Bag offers a suitable seating solution for your child's room. It is a comfortable and stylish bean bag that is just right for lounging while reading, watching TV or gaming. Featuring a form-fitting design, this kids' lounge seating is tailored with comfort in mind. It is also easy to clean, as it is made of vinyl. Simply wipe this black bean bag with a damp cloth and allow to dry before using.
96" Round Vinyl Matte Bean Bag, Black:

Perfect for reading, watching television and gaming
Form-fitting for comfort
Easy to clean
  • Also categorized in:

We bought 2 of these last year and the kids love them. After a year the new age beans need a refill but for the price it is a good deal.

JayMatt19 said:   Compare: Newegg.com ($34.73) | Best Buy ($36.99) | Amazon.com ($45.98) | eBay.com ($106.00)I love this new feature!

Was afraid I had to wait until back-to-school sales for this.

Ship to store tells me it will be there the week of 1/16.

In for one. Much thanks, OP.

How do they calculate 96"? That is 8' and there is nothing on this bag that is 8' unless the girl sitting on it (on the WalMart website) is a giant!

hammer45 said:   How do they calculate 96"? That is 8' and there is nothing on this bag that is 8' unless the girl sitting on it (on the WalMart website) is a giant!

It's probably 96" in circumference. That would make it about 30" wide.

This would go well in my mancave.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014